Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 4:55 am  #11

Re: It Worked :)

I am so so happy for you! Do you mind if PM you to know more about your story?? Congrats xxx

11/29/2016 5:20 am  #12

I love reading success stories!Β  so happy for you!

Truth is what you believe in.
Β 

11/29/2016 7:36 am  #13

Cobgrats!!! So good!

11/29/2016 7:43 am  #14

Congratulations girl.... So happy for you❀

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/29/2016 9:28 am  #15

Thank you for all the best wishes everyone. My story isn't a very pleasant one. In fact, it felt like our love hit rock bottom a couple months ago when we could not go a day without arguing. The last terrible split we had in August, he even ignored left the country for work to explore 'what's out there' I was crushed and for lack of a better word scared. When he returned, things were still shaky and admittedly I was still very insecure. I realized that I needed to change that not for him or the relationship but myself..it was important to me because since I was so sad and lacked the zeal to do anything, I ended up getting very distant from my family and friends. When our last argument happened he told me he had enough, he was tired of the arguments and the commitment..OUCH! It was different because there was no yelling, it was him literally sounding tired. It felt different. Despite me feeling completely pitted, I gave him his space. This was unlike me because usually I would call and text many times after a break up. So I gave him his space, stopped the cyber stalking and took this time to work on myself. In practicing conscious thought where I actually paid attention to which thoughts I entertained I realized how many negative thoughts I had. It was insane! So i made an active effort to keep my thoughts pure, remembering to love him is to love him as a whole not just the parts I 'like'. I forgave him in my heart and everyday sent a small mental message to him that my love is available when he is ready. I loved the videos I saw on heart energy and sometimes I would literally feel him saying he is ready to love me again..I know it may sound a little crazy. When he first contacted me, I had to try to not get TOO excited and control my emotions, I realized the extremes can be a tad dangerous because any little thing that doesnt go your way throws you in disappointment mode and lowers your vibration. Everyday we spoke and everyday our connection grew stronger. It felt amazing. On the weekend he planned an outing for us and Sunday was when he told me we need to have a serious conversation. I sensed nervousness from him he even got up walked out, then came back in. This even got me a little nervous. When he sat down infront of me was when he told me he is ready to settle down and I am the one and all the other beautiful words. He told me no matter what happened I was always on his mind ( maybe the RS lol ). I told him I am so happy to move forward in the direction he is proposing as I have zero intention of rehashing the past. That day I cannot describe the number of kisses and amounts of cuddles I received. Sigh I am ever so grateful. We are planning our Christmas holiday together and everything else in between. I am so happy

11/29/2016 10:25 am  #16

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I'm very happy for you!

11/29/2016 12:34 pm  #17

I am so happy for you! I know you'll have a wonderful life with your love πŸ’–

11/29/2016 1:31 pm  #18

Congo...i just read a challenge in which it was written  to imagine that one of the members wish is being fullfilled n they r writting a post....i did that n voila

Last edited by Joycejoy11 (11/29/2016 1:32 pm)

11/29/2016 3:08 pm  #19

Very Happy For you and it gives us all hope.

11/29/2016 4:13 pm  #20

CONGRATES! So excited for youuuuuuu <3

I thank the universe for everything.

Board footera