Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 8:55 pm  #1

It Worked :)

So I'm a newbie here and though I may not be the best writer or my posts even get a reply just wanted anyone reading this to know to keep the faith. I promised myself i would report my success here WHEN it happens because I remember what it felt like coming on here searching for hope and believing that no situation is impossible. it is day 21..kind of lost track and we are now back together He initiated everything, saying that I am the one he loves and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to not waste anytime in us looking for a place together, get married and for us to have our first child together. If someone told me this was possible before i would have said NO because this is someone who told me he had had enough and wants us to go our separate ways. It was like no argument in the past and I treated it as such. I maintained NC yet just completely trusted the universe because I felt it in my heart. I am so happy I stuck through with this and plan to continue carrying this energy as we spend the rest of our lives together. This experience is nothing short of magical for meΒ 

11/28/2016 9:03 pm  #2

Re: It Worked :)

Big, huge congratulations to you and your success!!! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’ƒ

11/28/2016 9:05 pm  #3

I am so happy for you and proud of you for keeping faith and not giving up! This motivates me a hella lot. I wish you two nothing but the best, hope you have a happy family ❀ (:

11/28/2016 9:19 pm  #4

congratulations!! :] what was the old story?
and what things did you do to bring him back?

Last edited by YesIWILL (11/28/2016 9:20 pm)

11/28/2016 9:24 pm  #5

Oh wow, I'm so happy for you. Well done for not giving up hope. In sharing this story you've given others hope too. Never lose faith, go on and live the life you know you deserve. I was in need of something like this today, so thank you for sharing.
Β Love and fight to you, friend. <3 x

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/28/2016 9:50 pm  #6

Wow!! Congratulations.This sounds amazing. Very happy for you!

11/28/2016 10:13 pm  #7

Congratulations!.. very happy for you!

11/28/2016 10:22 pm  #8

CongratulationsπŸ˜ƒ

11/29/2016 2:24 am  #9

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!

Anything and everything is possible!

11/29/2016 2:29 am  #10