Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 12:12 pm  #1

Attracting

What if you aren't trying to attract a specific person like a specific John or Jane, but you're trying to attract someone with certain qualities and "making" or "creating" your own specific person? (Best way I could put it) I believe there would be less resistance with this type of manifestation what do you guys think? How would you try to manifest something like this?

Going with life's flow ✨

11/28/2016 12:28 pm  #2

Re: Attracting

Yes, it is possible. I did it. I made a list of all characteristics which I would like to my love have. After about a month we were introduced to each other at friends party. It's interesting that we are living for more than 6 years in the same building and first time we saw each other was few days before friends party

11/28/2016 1:17 pm  #3

Wow that's amazing to hear and I have a clear picture in my mind of how my specific person is and looks like. Did you visualize?

Going with life's flow ✨

11/28/2016 2:11 pm  #4

I actually made a Β list as well of all the characteristics I want in a man.
And my Simon appeared when I was at theory lessons at the driving school.
I knew he was a manifestation of what I had written down.

She believed she could, so she did.

11/28/2016 3:01 pm  #5

Well... I did but nothing special. I was like- I would like all of this but I wasn't think about it so much. Also, at that time, I wasn't aware of LOA

11/28/2016 3:13 pm  #6

I remember that I was thinking of man with blond hair but in my mind he was black ( I never liked man with dark hair) and... He came in dark version ))
But, like I said in one post, when I found out for LOA everything is much difficult for me... lolΒ 

11/28/2016 3:15 pm  #7

Yes Me too! When I was 23 my boss asked me what my perfect guy looked like and his qualities. Two years later he walked in late to my math class on our first day of school and I couldn't understand why I was so attracted to him. He was nothing like the guys I'd dated previously. When we broke up the first time I kept reading things like what are you perfect qualities that you look for in a guy, and then one morning it hit me like a ton of bricks I HAD HIM!!Β 

11/28/2016 3:24 pm  #8

For me my love is really everything like I wrote and wanted. But... And now...Β 
I will post my success story soon

11/28/2016 3:27 pm  #9

Point is-everything is possible! It just depends of what you really feel, want... What is your dream.
I think that the best affirmation is- JUST DO IT!

11/28/2016 4:16 pm  #10

I did it too a few years back. I wrote a list, reveled in the feelings a bit and then my ex popped up and had all of those qualities.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera