Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2016 7:08 am  #1

How small baby create reality?

I know we that Create your reality..ok..but how children create  reality? I think small baby who is born? For example my boyfriend was born  parents which  are divorced. How small baby created this reality? When he was born he did not think that what if my parents will divorce .any opinions? Or some children live without parents or was born ill.. how they created this? Is this karma from past live? (I dont believe in karma etc..) or is it some plan their souls? But when our souls have a plan so we couldnt create our reality...

Last edited by Laura1234 (11/27/2016 4:05 pm)

11/27/2016 7:15 am  #2

Re: How small baby create reality?

I believe that before we come here, we prepair the stage/the game. So, we decide what kind of experiences are more interesting for us and dependent on this we choose to live as a poor child in Africa or a blind child in India or whatever. It's something we want to learn from, it's what we find interesting from a completely non-judgemental place.
A child creates his reality the same way we do. He looks at what he has created before and by observing it, he creates.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/27/2016 7:24 am  #3

So what is the point we decided  what kind of experience we want live when our soul  know that we can change it?

11/27/2016 7:33 am  #4

Laura1234 wrote:

So what is the point we decided what kind of experience we want live when our soul know that we can change it?

I don't know. If we had intended to not forget who we are, we probably hadn't. So, maybe it's just to make sure that we can take something from this life, regardless of how we life it. I have no idea. But when you play a game, you don't question the rules, right? You know it's there to bring you fun. And I think you had a very hard time to believe that you could be born again in a new family in a different country, right?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/01/2016 1:49 am  #5

I was reading some stuff about Anita Moorjani's near death experience and she says "With diseases from birth, there are several possibilities, and it’s hard to tell which one for sure. It could be that the soul chose to come with that, or it could be that the soul has been affected by the energy of the parents while in utero. I don’t want parents blaming themselves if their child is born with an illness, as they don’t do it deliberately, but an unborn child can sense its mothers’ fears and anxiety." It begs the question...If we decided how our life was to be before we incarnated here, then are some things just meant to be and can't be changed because we wanted it from a higher perspective?

12/01/2016 12:33 pm  #6

DC wrote:

The other idea is that you came here with soul contracts. For instance a child with autism may have wanted to explore a particular perspective, and allow others to explore being in the life of that child, if that makes sense.

But if it's under a soul contract, I can't really change my autism with LoA, can I? And if I decided it out of this earthly plane at a spiritual level, would I even want to in my soul?

12/01/2016 3:13 pm  #7

So in that case we can choose to annul soul contracts?

12/01/2016 6:32 pm  #8

Then what's the point of having soul contracts if we can just will it away?  From reading NDEs, it seems like we can avoid soul contracts with our free will, but eventually we will feel the desire to explore them as we gain understanding or come back to earth and fulfill the contracts since it's part of our spiritual growth. Maybe if we strip away ego and what society tells us, we will know the real soul desires and that's where the soul contracts become more central?

12/01/2016 8:25 pm  #9

Hi,

What if part of the soul contract is starting out in one place or with one perceived contract and then, via your free will, being able to change that....

Have you ever seen the movie The Adjustment Bureau?  It speaks to this.

12/01/2016 9:05 pm  #10

I read in one of Neville's books to become human we had to forget we were God, not exactly worded like that but I don't have my kindle to hand. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera