Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2016 9:52 pm  #11

Re: Some Inspiration for those who are "waiting"

Thank you   for these links     I have been feeling like giving up  as  I desire movement  etc and nothing has happened     read the link  and   just meditated with the guided meditation     THAT is my problem   my brains total refusal to detach   so this will be a part of my routine    GOOD JOB friends

11/27/2016 5:26 am  #12

Tysm for the post.....it was inspiration......i hope that we all soon manifest our desires

11/27/2016 11:40 am  #13

We all will! But first we detach. I woke up this morning feeling so great. I again meditated last night with something shorter than the meditation I posted here and I was great. I actually am kind of on board with being open to something new. I know I desire my Love and I always will but at the same time it is also really exciting at the prospect of something new. That can be a really great love with my Love or a brand new person or even just me by myself. I am no longer limiting myself to anything. Weirdly enough I even had a dream that my Love was texting me and we were going back and forth and in the text one of said "I am moving on.." Then when I woke up this morning I turned my radio on and the first thing I heard was "I feel it coming" So who knows what any of this means but I think it's the Universe's way of saying I am on the right path. Detaching is the quickest way to manifestation! 

11/27/2016 12:06 pm  #14

Alycat1110 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

That;s my exact issue. I struggle to let go. Before the LOA came into my life I had to be in 100% control of all I did, it had to be how I planned it out or it was a disaster and I'd berate myself. Letting go doesn't mean give up, it just means get out of your own way and release control. 

EXACTLY, I just did this manifestation that made it really easy to detach and I did. For the first time I felt like I'm okay I have FAITH in the Universe and it will deliver exactly what I desire. What I truly desire is a wonderfully loving relationship with my Love and we are so having that. Try the meditation if you like to meditate and maybe it will help. We have to move out of the way of ourselves because it is only causing us more suffering. Stacey I have faith in you and support you so much in detaching! Let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guided+meditation+for+detachment

I'm struggling to detach also, some days are good and some not so!

Thanks for the link Aly, there are a few medications on the link which one did you use?

11/27/2016 12:29 pm  #15

Alycat1110 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

That;s my exact issue. I struggle to let go. Before the LOA came into my life I had to be in 100% control of all I did, it had to be how I planned it out or it was a disaster and I'd berate myself. Letting go doesn't mean give up, it just means get out of your own way and release control. 

EXACTLY, I just did this manifestation that made it really easy to detach and I did. For the first time I felt like I'm okay I have FAITH in the Universe and it will deliver exactly what I desire. What I truly desire is a wonderfully loving relationship with my Love and we are so having that. Try the meditation if you like to meditate and maybe it will help. We have to move out of the way of ourselves because it is only causing us more suffering. Stacey I have faith in you and support you so much in detaching! Let me know what you think

Thank you for this! Going to give it a go later. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/27/2016 1:16 pm  #16

daisychain wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Thanks for the link Aly, there are a few medications on the link which one did you use?

Hey! it is the detachment from wants and desires. That is what I am having trouble with but if you are just starting out with LOA a great one to do are the ones to detach from negative thinking. Those helped me a lot in the beginning!

11/27/2016 1:36 pm  #17

Alycat1110 wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

Hey! it is the detachment from wants and desires. That is what I am having trouble with but if you are just starting out with LOA a great one to do are the ones to detach from negative thinking. Those helped me a lot in the beginning!

Brilliant thanks, that's what i'm having trouble with too, so hopefully this will help.  I'll give the negative thinking ones a go as well as I tend to have really good high days followed by a low negative day

11/27/2016 7:19 pm  #18

daisychain wrote:

Brilliant thanks, that's what i'm having trouble with too, so hopefully this will help.  I'll give the negative thinking ones a go as well as I tend to have really good high days followed by a low negative day

Hey if you are having a negative day that's okay too. Just remember to have faith that the Universe will deliver all that you desire! I find that meditation really helps with that when I can't find the strength to change my thoughts. 

Board footera