Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2016 11:19 am  #1

Some Inspiration for those who are "waiting"

I woke up this morning and felt like straight poop. I could feel the resistance inside of me like an unwelcome visitor. The thing about LOA is I have been practicing it long enough I know when I am not aligned with myself. Not my goal, but myself. I couldn't understand why I felt this way. I was going out, schools amazing, work is good, money is flowing abundantly life is fantastic! I was at the point where I didn't even know if manifesting my Love back was necessary to live my life any better. Even my intuition I know it is preparing me for this great manifestation. I was doing things but I didn't know why. Anyways, So I went on one of my favorite blogs with the intention of reading one of my favourite articles which explains the ways in which LOA is working on your side. Instead of finding this article the title "How to Deal with Negative Thoughts that Stop you from Manifesting" popped up instead. And then this gem was written: 
“EVERY GREAT WORK, EVERY GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT, HAS BEEN BROUGHT INTO MANIFESTATION THROUGH HOLDING TO THE VISION, AND OFTEN JUST BEFORE THE BIG ACHIEVEMENT, COMES APPARENT FAILURE AND DISCOURAGEMENT.”

It simply most perfectly fit my life and I felt like I just wanted to say F* it, I'm done, and here was my answer to that. 
 Here is the entire blog post. I hope it helps 
http://sarahprout.com/how-to-deal-with-negative-thoughts 

11/26/2016 11:38 am  #2

Re: Some Inspiration for those who are "waiting"

Alycat1110 wrote:

I woke up this morning and felt like straight poop. I could feel the resistance inside of me like an unwelcome visitor. The thing about LOA is I have been practicing it long enough I know when I am not aligned with myself. Not my goal, but myself. I couldn't understand why I felt this way. I was going out, schools amazing, work is good, money is flowing abundantly life is fantastic! I was at the point where I didn't even know if manifesting my Love back was necessary to live my life any better. Even my intuition I know it is preparing me for this great manifestation. I was doing things but I didn't know why. Anyways, So I went on one of my favorite blogs with the intention of reading one of my favourite articles which explains the ways in which LOA is working on your side. Instead of finding this article the title "How to Deal with Negative Thoughts that Stop you from Manifesting" popped up instead. And then this gem was written: 
“EVERY GREAT WORK, EVERY GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT, HAS BEEN BROUGHT INTO MANIFESTATION THROUGH HOLDING TO THE VISION, AND OFTEN JUST BEFORE THE BIG ACHIEVEMENT, COMES APPARENT FAILURE AND DISCOURAGEMENT.”

It simply most perfectly fit my life and I felt like I just wanted to say F* it, I'm done, and here was my answer to that. 
 Here is the entire blog post. I hope it helps 
http://sarahprout.com/how-to-deal-with-negative-thoughts 

Thanks for sharing this! Lately I have been feeling discouraged and having the feelings of giving up, but reading your post has helped in uplifting my spirits Everything has been going smoothly on my end until this past week where not-so-positive things have been happening in regards to my guy which has lead me to just want to say "f*ck it"-like you said

I am going to read this article you shared as soon as I get a chance today

Last edited by eleven (11/26/2016 11:39 am)

11/26/2016 11:43 am  #3

This is fantastic thank you for posting this, I was definitely on a high these past couple days but for some reason today I felt like I'm not getting anywhere. But I actually am considering what happened two days ago to me. I just have to not give any energy to the doubts and continue with what I'm doing. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day (:

11/26/2016 12:17 pm  #4

I neede to read that!... Thank you!

11/26/2016 12:23 pm  #5

Thanks Its a good read!:-)

She believed she could, so she did.

11/26/2016 3:12 pm  #6

I just needed a good kick in the butt so I figured if I felt this way someone else would too. I know my manifestation is literally standing in front of me and the sooner I release the resistance the quicker it will come to be. I have faith and I am so in love with my guy. We can do this guys! 

11/26/2016 4:01 pm  #7

I needed this, I've been stressing myself out today and falling back into old habits. There's no reason my desire shouldn't be here now apart from my own resistance! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/26/2016 4:18 pm  #8

I just wanted to also add something. I have been reading a lot today about why my manifestation has not come in this reality yet since I am doing everything "right". Now I am in love with the most wonderful man and I screwed it up in the past and there is no reason that we cannot be together. However, we are in no contact and it is his birthday next week and I am worried I will not be there. So yea this is why it isn't manifesting. SO what can i do? Well I can detach from the outcome. I am learning that I need to just give it up to the Universe. We try and control every little thing and there is no need too. We have asked, believed and we hold ourselves too long in the receive or allowing stage. Guys, let's detach from our outcomes. It might be scary but this is truly the only way we can have our beautiful relationships, jobs, whatever the heck we are asking for! 

Last edited by Alycat1110 (11/26/2016 4:18 pm)

11/26/2016 4:59 pm  #9

That;s my exact issue. I struggle to let go. Before the LOA came into my life I had to be in 100% control of all I did, it had to be how I planned it out or it was a disaster and I'd berate myself. Letting go doesn't mean give up, it just means get out of your own way and release control. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/26/2016 6:15 pm  #10

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

That;s my exact issue. I struggle to let go. Before the LOA came into my life I had to be in 100% control of all I did, it had to be how I planned it out or it was a disaster and I'd berate myself. Letting go doesn't mean give up, it just means get out of your own way and release control. 

EXACTLY, I just did this manifestation that made it really easy to detach and I did. For the first time I felt like I'm okay I have FAITH in the Universe and it will deliver exactly what I desire. What I truly desire is a wonderfully loving relationship with my Love and we are so having that. Try the meditation if you like to meditate and maybe it will help. We have to move out of the way of ourselves because it is only causing us more suffering. Stacey I have faith in you and support you so much in detaching! Let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guided+meditation+for+detachment

Board footera