Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2016 7:47 pm  #1

Attracted back a different Ex

So, I attracted back an ex I wasn't trying to attract back lol. Now I'm just so conflicted because I really don't know who to focus on. I feel like I have unfinished business with the ex I was orginally trying to attract back and there's definitely still a will in me to want to make things right with him. I mean, i found this forum when trying to attract him back, not the ex that actually came back. But I'm having troubles focusing on one or the other. I think I'm my heart I would like to make things right with the orginal ex and I won't be able to truely focus on the ex that actually came back until I successful mend things with the ex I was originally focusing on. Please don't think I'm ridiculous, but I think I have extremely strong feelings for two people.  I would really appreciate suggestions.

Xoxo

11/26/2016 10:22 am  #2

Re: Attracted back a different Ex

Then I suggest you continue focusing on the ex you want to attract back. It sounds like that's the one you want. I think if you really had strong feelings for the one you did attract, you wouldn't even still be worrying about the other one or asking this question.

Board footera