Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2016 3:00 pm  #1

Manifesting taken people

Has anyone manifested someone who is taken, in a happy relationship?

Last edited by Amy (11/25/2016 3:02 pm)

11/29/2016 2:27 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting taken people

Very good question

11/29/2016 2:44 pm  #3

According to LoA, anything is possible.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

11/29/2016 5:12 pm  #4

big_blue wrote:

^^ this

The only thing that could stand in your way are your own thoughts about ethics or stuff.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/29/2016 5:39 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

big_blue wrote:

^^ this

The only thing that could stand in your way are your own thoughts about ethics or stuff.

You are right!  That is the thing, I  sometimes  have feeling of guilt because in order to  him beeing  with me they will break up.
I have to work on that issue

11/29/2016 5:52 pm  #6

Amy wrote:

You are right!  That is the thing, I  sometimes  have feeling of guilt because in order to  him beeing  with me they will break up.
I have to work on that issue

This "issue" is just relevant, if you think in terms of one world. But in this universe, there is no competition. You just tune into the version you want to experience. Nobody gets hurt, nobody is really affected.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/29/2016 6:27 pm  #7

Yes. It surprised me. I accidentally thought of this one taken guy who is about to get married in one of my visualizations and he started becoming closer to me and is following me around but since I don't want to ruin his relationship, I kept avoiding him. So it IS possible.

11/29/2016 6:38 pm  #8

I will listen to Veronica also..she says we wouldn't even have a desire of loveing relationship if it mustn't hapenn..@manifestress it is amasing how it works,no matter what that person said that will never leave

11/29/2016 8:58 pm  #9

I agree Amy. The thing is, just don't actively do something in the physical world to ruin that relationship because of the karma. Just visualize what you want with him and it will all just unfold because it was meant to happen in your mental reality.

Board footera