Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2016 10:44 am  #1

Red Cars, Green Cars and Gyros - Alignment, Vibration and Detachment

The other morning, I was sitting on my balcony having some coffee and watching the traffic down on the street below and I thought about red cars and that I wanted to see them.  This wasn't so much a test of how things work, more like an exercise, which I frequently do to train my thoughts.

So, naturally, I begin seeing red cars everywhere. Every other car that drove by was red.  I smiled and then I got sick of seeing them . So I decided to switch to green cars.

But I kept seeing red cars LOL

I kept reinforcing - thanks for the red cars, but really, I'm good with them now - green cars please....!!! LOL

I'd been such a magnet for red cars, that they couldn't stop popping up and I was having a bit of difficulty shifting from the vibration and alignment of seeing red cars to seeing green cars because seeing so many red cars in my external world had now validated my red car experience as "reality" and it was a bit of a shift to convince my brain that it could start seeing green cars.

I saw a few and then I got bored with the whole thing.  Later that day, while outside at work, what starts driving by but bright green cars - haha.

So, you see:

1. Your mind can produce in your external reality whatever you want it to;
2.  Sometimes you get so used to the externalization of your thoughts, that it's hard to shift your thoughts and your vibration/reception to new thoughts; 
3.  The more you relax and don't stress over this, the more you open up the channels of reception.

About alignment and being aligned and a vibrational match - this topic/concept sometimes brings up a lot of confusion for people - so hopefully the following story will help clear things up.

I was at work the other day discussing with a work friend what we'd like to get for lunch.  We pondered all the options nearby and were close to deciding on an old favorite standby across the street.

One of our other work friends brought up a place that is a little way's away - bit too far of a walk for a quick lunch break.  We were looking at the menu and my first work friend was reading it to us and mentioned how they had gyros.  Suddenly she and I got sooooooooooo excited.  We were like little kids oooohing and ahhhhing about how much we LOVE gyros and how long it's been since we've had a gyro and gyros are sooooo goooood and soooo amazing.  This little love fest went on for about a minute.  We laughed about it - mainly at our own random enthusiasm for gyros.

We decided that one day, we'd take a field trip to this other place and treat ourselves to gyros.  Then we decided to walk across the street to the old standby and get soups and sandwich.

So 5-10 minutes later, we are across the street and we walk into the place and what do we see immediately on the specials board...............drum roll please.......GYROS!!!!!!!!!!!

We squealed with delight like little school children and come just short of literally jumping up and down we were SO EXCITED and we kept looking at each other and saying "NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!"

Naturally we ordered gyros....and.....as it was a special and in high demand, turns out we got one of the last 2 they had available!!!

As all this was going down, I immediately realized what had happened.

We had been in such JOY and so truly and purely in love with gyros 5-10 minutes earlier, we were completely in the vibration of gyros.

As we had been discussing them, we were talking about how delicious they are, and how good the sauce is, and on and on for a full minute or so.

So by the time we got across the street, we were so amped up with the energy of gyros, it was like we had plugged our selves into an invisible outlet of "that which is awesome gyro" - we were a direct, vibrational match for gyros - we WERE the experience of eating and loving gyros - we were completely aligned with the experience of loving gyros.  We were a magnet for gyros - and we didn't need to do anything to actually physically receive a gyro (I guess except walk across the street but who knows, most likely if we had gone to a different place the same thing would have happened - or if we had stayed in the office, the gyro would have found it's way to us anyway) - there was no choice but for the gyro to fall into our lap - it had to happen because we were all gyroed up.

We were alive with the spirit of and the experience of gyros.  We were not trying to do this - we just were.  We didn't have an alterior motive like hey, if we get all jazzed about gyros maybe one will land in our lap....

We were just in pure joy about something we liked and it found it's way to us.

Anyway, hope that is a helpful example of alignment and being a vibrational match for one's desire - I guess this story also speaks to the idea of "detachment" and "Letting go" although to me, if you're truly in the place of joy about a desire then you don't even need to consciously think about or address "letting go" or "detachment from the outcome" because you're just literally in joy about something and you're not doing so for a particular reason or outcome other than you just really enjoy thinking about what you enjoy.

When you're in a state of enjoying for the sake of enjoying - it doesn't even cross your mind to let go or detach - because there's nothing to let go of our detach from because you're doing what you're doing for the sake of doing in.

Anyway - just wanted to share in case this is helpful to people.

12/27/2016 7:14 pm  #2

Re: Red Cars, Green Cars and Gyros - Alignment, Vibration and Detachment

Love that. 🦄

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera