Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 11:02 am  #11

Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Bliss

Blissful wrote:

ahuva wrote:

Woah. My goal is to be where you are now. Sounds amazing! Good on you.

Hi ahuva,
​Thank you! it has been quite a journey since this post..so it's probably time for an update! I have continued to work on self love/unconditional love which has been difficult at times but so rewarding once you begin to nail it! I feel so much appreciation for everything around me and so blessed to live my life as a deliberate creator. I have manifested some amazing experiences; I have moved into a new house with two amazing girls who also follow LOA and are creative people like myself. I am an aspiring actress and I have had three different acting jobs in the same week! they were all incredible experiences, I worked with some awesome people and managed to network myself and set up future acting work! and I'm sure you want to know about my love.. We have been in regular contact and see each other at least once a week.. he was still needing time to heal himself and was not ready to commit to a relationship with me yet..so while that was the story he was telling himself, I was not entertaining that idea! I just focused on myself, I didn't make myself available to him every time he wanted to catch up, I re-affirmed my self worth and kept the end goal in mind (a loving, fun, committed relationship) I know he loves me and not seeing me drives him crazy! just last week he messaged me four nights in a row wanting to catch up but each night I was busy with other commitments. Yesterday things shifted for us and I couldn't be happier! it was Australia Day here is Aus and I was out celebrating with friends, he asked if we could catch up and I explained I had plans but said he should stop by if he was free. Now I have to explain that for the last 10 months he has not wanted anyone to know we have been spending time together, he always just wanted to spend time together alone, this started to bother me and I didn't want to be a secret anymore, so me inviting him to a social event was a big deal...annnd he said he yes! he was actually willing to spend time with me and my friends for the first time since we broke up! This meant so much to me and we had so much fun together  We are still taking baby steps towards a relationship but this was a big step in the right direction and I am eager to see how it unfolds. But I should point out that I am also dethatched from the outcome, I love him and I am grateful for the journey we are taking together but I also trust that if it doesn't work out something better will come. I love my life, I have so much love for myself, I have big dreams and big goals that don't stop at just having the relationship. Never give up on the life you deserve! 

That's amazing! Really happy for you..

Relax. Trust. It is done.

2/16/2017 11:22 pm  #12

Blissful wrote:

ahuva wrote:

Hi ahuva,
​Thank you! it has been quite a journey since this post..so it's probably time for an update! I have continued to work on self love/unconditional love which has been difficult at times but so rewarding once you begin to nail it! I feel so much appreciation for everything around me and so blessed to live my life as a deliberate creator. I have manifested some amazing experiences; I have moved into a new house with two amazing girls who also follow LOA and are creative people like myself. I am an aspiring actress and I have had three different acting jobs in the same week! they were all incredible experiences, I worked with some awesome people and managed to network myself and set up future acting work! and I'm sure you want to know about my love.. We have been in regular contact and see each other at least once a week.. he was still needing time to heal himself and was not ready to commit to a relationship with me yet..so while that was the story he was telling himself, I was not entertaining that idea! I just focused on myself, I didn't make myself available to him every time he wanted to catch up, I re-affirmed my self worth and kept the end goal in mind (a loving, fun, committed relationship) I know he loves me and not seeing me drives him crazy! just last week he messaged me four nights in a row wanting to catch up but each night I was busy with other commitments. Yesterday things shifted for us and I couldn't be happier! it was Australia Day here is Aus and I was out celebrating with friends, he asked if we could catch up and I explained I had plans but said he should stop by if he was free. Now I have to explain that for the last 10 months he has not wanted anyone to know we have been spending time together, he always just wanted to spend time together alone, this started to bother me and I didn't want to be a secret anymore, so me inviting him to a social event was a big deal...annnd he said he yes! he was actually willing to spend time with me and my friends for the first time since we broke up! This meant so much to me and we had so much fun together  We are still taking baby steps towards a relationship but this was a big step in the right direction and I am eager to see how it unfolds. But I should point out that I am also dethatched from the outcome, I love him and I am grateful for the journey we are taking together but I also trust that if it doesn't work out something better will come. I love my life, I have so much love for myself, I have big dreams and big goals that don't stop at just having the relationship. Never give up on the life you deserve! 

Hi Bliss, This is great and very reassuring to hear. I have been practicing LOA and living a good positive life for the past month. Its been 5 months since the break up. I did a lot of damage initially by resorting to every wrong tactic (begging, pleading, weeping). AND he didnt return. In the new year, I have been visualizing/scripting and manifesting lot of small things on the way except him. He contacted me once after i visualized for the first time. It has never happened ever since. Been 4 weeks. I feel upset/disappointed and the fear of having lost him haunts me on and off. I get restless. There is despair. I pick myself up and be back to normalcy again. But its still very hard for me. What would be your best advice...should i stop scripting/visualizing about him completely. Just let it go. Maybe im trying too hard..causing resistance..lack..

3/01/2017 10:10 pm  #13

i am truly grateful to find such a person like u. u r d 1st one whom i met. so happy to meet u. would like to look further for ur guidance. can see that how much positive you are frm the way u explaining everything to everyone. :-)

3/01/2017 11:14 pm  #14

Rosequartz wrote:

Blissful wrote:

ahuva wrote:

Hi ahuva,

Hi Bliss, This is great and very reassuring to hear. I have been practicing LOA and living a good positive life for the past month. Its been 5 months since the break up. I did a lot of damage initially by resorting to every wrong tactic (begging, pleading, weeping). AND he didnt return. In the new year, I have been visualizing/scripting and manifesting lot of small things on the way except him. He contacted me once after i visualized for the first time. It has never happened ever since. Been 4 weeks. I feel upset/disappointed and the fear of having lost him haunts me on and off. I get restless. There is despair. I pick myself up and be back to normalcy again. But its still very hard for me. What would be your best advice...should i stop scripting/visualizing about him completely. Just let it go. Maybe im trying too hard..causing resistance..lack..

Hi Rosequartz,
​Sorry for the late reply! I have been a bit absent from the forum, it was so nice to see this thread helped in some way! Okay, so the feelings of disappointment, despair and fear of loosing him are what's blocking him coming to you. And I get it, I understand how you could be feeling this way but the bottom line is that LOA responds to your vibration, how you feel directly reflects back what comes into your life. Your feelings are coming from a place of lack, a place of missing the person because he is not physically there, LOA picks up on these low vibrations and gives you more lack i.e your lover not showing up. You say you are good at manifesting little things and thats awesome! because there is actually no little or big things in with LOA they are just measured by your amount of resistance towards each topic. Think of it this way.. if you want to manifest a free coffee and the coffee doesn't show up straight away.. do you feel despair, hurt, disappointed, fearful that you will never get your free coffee?.. I'm going to assume the answer to that is no, you wouldn't be so attached to the coffee. That is how you need to look at attracting back your lover. It is not easy and it does require dedication and persistence but you can get there and you can clear these blockages. One technique I love to do at the moment is EFT which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique and it is amazing! there is so much info out there on it and youtube videos, trust me it is worth looking into! I am loving Robert Smiths faster EFT technique, his youtube channel is HealingMagic of FasterEFT. I also believe visualizing works wonders! but the key is to FEEL when visualizing, feel every sensation when you are seeing them in front of you, feel them hold your hand or touch your cheek, smell their cologne, really immerse yourself in the visualizing and ENJOY it. Never do it when you feeling down or forcing yourself to do it, this is meant to uplift you and have you feeling amazing! Let go and believe it is done and he is coming to you. Have fun, go out and appreciate life and the beauty that is around you, have gratitude for every little thing and really work at raising your vibration so the universe can bring you so much joy and abundance! 
love and blessings to you!  

Board footera