Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2016 8:56 pm  #1

Nice to meet you, I'm Bliss

Hello Devine creators,

I just wanted to start a get to know each other thread, I recently joined this forum but I have been active on other sites. My LOA journey started as probably everyone's here, because of an ex. My love left 6 months ago and like all of you I asked the question, can I get him back? and then searched for answers where I discovered Veronica, Lanie Stevens, Abraham Hicks, Neville Goddard etc. I felt hope and excitement when I discovered yes I can get him back! I set to work and did it all, visualizations, scripting, affirmations and I got him back after 3 months.. then I made the biggest mistake.. once I had him back I forgot all about LOA, I forgot all about myself, I focussed all my attention on him and keeping him, I let the fears back in and the doubt and wouldn't you know it, after two months he was gone again.. It took me a couple of weeks to come to terms with how this happened, I started reading all of my LOA books again, I started watching all those youtube videos I had saved and I slowly started to realise it was never about him, it was and always is about me! I create my own reality, I am in control of my thoughts and my feelings, I choose to be happy, to find gratitude in even the smallest things everyday, I choose to feel joy and abundance because my life is joyful and abundant because I make it so. I visualize how I want my life to look and I don't give a **** what anyone else does or says in my presence because frankly it is none of business and it cannot affect me if I don't let it. My mind is getting stronger every day when faced with situations I don't like, I stumble and wobble sometimes but I find I am able to bounce back quicker each time and I revise my day before bed using Neville Goddard's technique and I visualise my life from the end result, meaning I see myself living the life I desire, in the house I want, with the man I want, in the career I want. And I do it because it makes me feel good.
I am currently focusing on other area's of my life I want to manifest and I am not so focussed on my love currently, which might be why he has reached out the last couple of day and even took me out for dinner last night! 
Basically I would just love to help and encourage each other to manifest our perfect life and not always make it about our loves.. because it shouldn't be anyway.. You have alreay put in your order with the universe to have your love back.. so now what? what else do you desire? what else have you manifested? do you even know the true potential of your power? I would love you get to know you all and create some real magic together!
love and blessings to you all xo

11/24/2016 9:27 pm  #2

Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Bliss

Hellooooo there & welcome, this is such a lovely community! I manifested my guy back once and did the exact same thing!  I look forward to your posts and guidance. <3 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/25/2016 1:33 am  #3

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Hellooooo there & welcome, this is such a lovely community! I manifested my guy back once and did the exact same thing!  I look forward to your posts and guidance. <3 

Hi Staaceylouuu91 lovely to meet you! I'm happy to be here with you all, looking forward to everyone's success! 

11/25/2016 4:50 am  #4

Nice post. I'm looking forward to read more of your posts my strong unicorn friend.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/25/2016 7:03 am  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Nice post. I'm looking forward to read more of your posts my strong unicorn friend.

OMG Sanshi I had the best start to my morning today! I work for a jewellery/accessories company and I am in the warehouse with all of our stock, and on my desk this morning was a box full of kids necklaces that needed to be checked for quality control. I opened up the box and had the biggest grin on my face! it was a best friends necklace set and the card they were on had a picture of a... UNICORN!!! and there was writing on the card that said "special unicorn friends" sometimes the universe just cracks me up!

11/25/2016 7:48 am  #6

Blissful wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

OMG Sanshi I had the best start to my morning today! I work for a jewellery/accessories company and I am in the warehouse with all of our stock, and on my desk this morning was a box full of kids necklaces that needed to be checked for quality control. I opened up the box and had the biggest grin on my face! it was a best friends necklace set and the card they were on had a picture of a... UNICORN!!! and there was writing on the card that said "special unicorn friends" sometimes the universe just cracks me up!

Trust me, they are everywhere and try to take over the world.
Lately, a company brought out a limited edition unicorn chocolate and the 10000 bars were gone within a few minutes. They decided to produce another 50000 bars and the online shop wasn't reachable for a whole day, because people crashed the server. ;D Now I heard of a unicorn shower gel. And I saw an unicorn head you can put over your chimney.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/25/2016 3:11 pm  #7

Hi Bliss and welcome, lovely post!  That was lovely you went out for dinner, I think it's true that when you relax things just come.  I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Love is all

11/25/2016 11:59 pm  #8

Little Red Robin wrote:

Hi Bliss and welcome, lovely post!  That was lovely you went out for dinner, I think it's true that when you relax things just come.  I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Hi LRR thank you it was the first time in a while I was able to not let in my doubting negative thoughts when talking to him and it felt good to be in control. I am learning so much more about LOA on a deeper level not just to have my love back, I am not limiting myself to one desire.. I want it all! and I know I can have my dream life

1/26/2017 6:34 pm  #9

Woah. My goal is to be where you are now. Sounds amazing! Good on you.

Relax. Trust. It is done.

1/26/2017 9:00 pm  #10

ahuva wrote:

Woah. My goal is to be where you are now. Sounds amazing! Good on you.

Hi ahuva,
​Thank you! it has been quite a journey since this post..so it's probably time for an update! I have continued to work on self love/unconditional love which has been difficult at times but so rewarding once you begin to nail it! I feel so much appreciation for everything around me and so blessed to live my life as a deliberate creator. I have manifested some amazing experiences; I have moved into a new house with two amazing girls who also follow LOA and are creative people like myself. I am an aspiring actress and I have had three different acting jobs in the same week! they were all incredible experiences, I worked with some awesome people and managed to network myself and set up future acting work! and I'm sure you want to know about my love.. We have been in regular contact and see each other at least once a week.. he was still needing time to heal himself and was not ready to commit to a relationship with me yet..so while that was the story he was telling himself, I was not entertaining that idea! I just focused on myself, I didn't make myself available to him every time he wanted to catch up, I re-affirmed my self worth and kept the end goal in mind (a loving, fun, committed relationship) I know he loves me and not seeing me drives him crazy! just last week he messaged me four nights in a row wanting to catch up but each night I was busy with other commitments. Yesterday things shifted for us and I couldn't be happier! it was Australia Day here is Aus and I was out celebrating with friends, he asked if we could catch up and I explained I had plans but said he should stop by if he was free. Now I have to explain that for the last 10 months he has not wanted anyone to know we have been spending time together, he always just wanted to spend time together alone, this started to bother me and I didn't want to be a secret anymore, so me inviting him to a social event was a big deal...annnd he said he yes! he was actually willing to spend time with me and my friends for the first time since we broke up! This meant so much to me and we had so much fun together  We are still taking baby steps towards a relationship but this was a big step in the right direction and I am eager to see how it unfolds. But I should point out that I am also dethatched from the outcome, I love him and I am grateful for the journey we are taking together but I also trust that if it doesn't work out something better will come. I love my life, I have so much love for myself, I have big dreams and big goals that don't stop at just having the relationship. Never give up on the life you deserve! 

Board footera