Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2016 4:59 pm  #1

Still going strong!

So, me and my guy have been together again for a few weeks now, regular contact and kissing/cuddling, getting on great!!!   I'm really happy but it also feels a bit odd not having the desire anymore because....it is done!  I've brought the 'there' 'here' and so now I'm 'in' it, living it.  There has been no discussion about the relationship, just going with the flow, letting it unfold naturally, just like it would if you first met someone.  I have seen the resolution of minor 'past' issues naturally take place with greater clarity and communication because I am responding differently now and am better equiped as to how to respond.  There is harmony and ease for the most part.  There are also parts I would still like to be different but i can work on that!    It's like when Bashar said about the echo occuring so that you can respond differently because you have 'changed' your vibration about it and that seems to be what I have witnessed happening in the 'new' reality.  I would like to add here that prior to the revival, I was really emphasising the idea that there was a reality where the perfect version of us existed and was already lined up. (and saying it/acknowledging it in the present tense for more effect).  So, I would say everynight 'there is now a reality where the perfect version of our relationship is showing up' followed by 'it is here now' and 'it feels so good'  'thank you' - these kind of affirmations, along with the feeling of kissing and hugging with him etc. and visualisations of us happy/laughing etc. I added eye contact and smiles for added impact.  In truth, I have really worked at it all but also got to a place of 'letting go' at the same time.  I started doing the exercises for my own enjoyment because it felt good to do them and instilled a feeling of trusting/knowing within me.  And I was lucky enough to see changes because I was in regular contact with my guy.
But, I managed to be relaxed and unattached at the same time. I had also started to believe in the power of my own attraction and this was validated by compliments and attention from other men   But I always kept steady focus with my man.  So, I just want to say that things can turn around when you least expect it!  

Last edited by Little Red Robin (11/24/2016 5:04 pm)

Love is all

11/24/2016 5:12 pm  #2

Re: Still going strong!

Wow, that's so great to hear. I'm so happy for you. I love to see people's journeys from being a desperate wreck with no clue about LoA to being a confident person who knows their worth.

I also noticed that I react to the same circumstances differently lately. Especially, because I see my feelings as what they are. It's no longer "youuuu hurted me", but "oh, okay, that thought was out of alignment, so no reason to blame
you for it".

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/24/2016 5:13 pm  #3

It's nice to read you manifested what you desired. I'm hopeful I'll get to share my story too once I get this vibrational nonsense of mine sorted. I thnk you should still do the things you did before you manifested the relationship. You can have a perfect balance between your relationship and everything else, you also now have the opportunity to tell your guy about all the great things you do. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/24/2016 5:23 pm  #4

Yes, Sanshi exactly, I know it's all about me now, I had a revelation recently  re: me and my guy around something.  And then I realised that it didn't matter how he was behaving, but what mattered was how I responded to his behaviour, that's all.  It sounds so obvious when I say that here, but it meant a lot regarding a specific pattern.

Yes, we can't point the finger anymore, its down to us.

Last edited by Little Red Robin (11/24/2016 5:28 pm)

Love is all

11/24/2016 5:25 pm  #5

Thank you Stacey, I'm sure we will be hearing your success story soon!!!

Yes, I think I've always given a lot up for the relationship but now it's about making sure I put myself first in terms of having an interesting life as well as having a partner/boyfriend.  I really got a lot from Lanies' books too that have helped me feel more confident as a woman.

Love is all

11/24/2016 6:29 pm  #6

WOOHOO Congrats!

Anything and everything is possible!

11/24/2016 6:50 pm  #7

Little Red Robin wrote:

So, me and my guy have been together again for a few weeks now, regular contact and kissing/cuddling, getting on great!!!   I'm really happy but it also feels a bit odd not having the desire anymore because....it is done!  I've brought the 'there' 'here' and so now I'm 'in' it, living it.  There has been no discussion about the relationship, just going with the flow, letting it unfold naturally, just like it would if you first met someone.  I have seen the resolution of minor 'past' issues naturally take place with greater clarity and communication because I am responding differently now and am better equiped as to how to respond.  There is harmony and ease for the most part.  There are also parts I would still like to be different but i can work on that!    It's like when Bashar said about the echo occuring so that you can respond differently because you have 'changed' your vibration about it and that seems to be what I have witnessed happening in the 'new' reality.  I would like to add here that prior to the revival, I was really emphasising the idea that there was a reality where the perfect version of us existed and was already lined up. (and saying it/acknowledging it in the present tense for more effect).  So, I would say everynight 'there is now a reality where the perfect version of our relationship is showing up' followed by 'it is here now' and 'it feels so good'  'thank you' - these kind of affirmations, along with the feeling of kissing and hugging with him etc. and visualisations of us happy/laughing etc. I added eye contact and smiles for added impact.  In truth, I have really worked at it all but also got to a place of 'letting go' at the same time.  I started doing the exercises for my own enjoyment because it felt good to do them and instilled a feeling of trusting/knowing within me.  And I was lucky enough to see changes because I was in regular contact with my guy.
But, I managed to be relaxed and unattached at the same time. I had also started to believe in the power of my own attraction and this was validated by compliments and attention from other men   But I always kept steady focus with my man.  So, I just want to say that things can turn around when you least expect it!  

Congratulations❤️❤️‼️ I feel the love and I needed to hear that success story!! I've spent the better part of the day listening to a friend who doesn't know/nor believe in LOA and it has at times been difficult especially when you see where she's going wrong in simply not being positive and continually rehashing the same story...something that we all used to do in excess...before we learned better. As I tried to tell her-it just Feels better if nothing else to not continue to tell that same story. To know and believe that what you desire Will come to you!
I needed a pick me up and this was definitely a good one! Sending lots and lots of love your way!!! ☺️ Enjoy your time with your love!!!

Last edited by HisladyHislove (11/24/2016 6:51 pm)

"I am receiving now. I am receiving all good things in my life NOW."

11/24/2016 8:43 pm  #8

Wow! congratulations😃

11/25/2016 3:35 am  #9

Huge congratulations on your success😊

Board footera