Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 6:07 pm  #1

There is only ONE cause

There is something that most of you don't understand. You can't just take the way you think the world is and include LoA into it. To really make that work, you have to shift your whole paradigm. You have to change how you think about the world and you have to change your thoughts, most of your thoughts, not just a few of them.

One thing where people go wrong is when it comes to cause and effect. Most of you still believe in causes outside of consciousness, outside of you. You think "okay, I did that, he responded that way and now things are like that". But the truth is you offered a vibration that caused your reality to change. That's really all there is to cause and effect. There is no other cause than your vibration. There are no physical causes, even when your intellect tells you something different.

What does that theory mean in the practical application? How can it serve you? Imagine an art gallery. You see an infinite number of pictures, every one of them existing simultaneously of course. And now, you take a red thread and you tie each image with every other image. So, when you are standing at one image and you want to go..let's say to the Mona Lisa, there is one thread that leads to that painting FOR SURE, independently of where you are standing right now. You don't look at the painting where you are standing, because you want to see the Mona Lisa and there is no point in looking at the picture you don't want to see. There is also no relationship between the two pictures.

It's the same with reality. When you look at your current reality, you can't look at where you want to go at the same time. It doesn't matter where you stand, you can always get to where you want to be. Your now reality has no structural relationship to the reality you want to go to. You don't have to paint over a picture to get an awful version of the Mona Lisa out of it. Just go to the Mona Lisa. You don't have to look at logical causes like "he hasn't texted me in 3 months, he probably won't text me today". That's a physical cause and therefore an illusion. Just focus all your attention on where you want to be and be there now. Live in the reality in which you already have what you want and don't look back AT ALL!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/22/2016 6:30 pm  #2

Re: There is only ONE cause

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

11/22/2016 6:48 pm  #3

Well said!!πŸ‘Œ

11/23/2016 12:19 pm  #4

Amazing post πŸ˜„

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

11/23/2016 5:27 pm  #5

This is great, so how do you stop yourself from slipping back into thinking about the current reality. Kind of like when your focusing on your desires, then there's a voice that's like "well it's not that though is it, it's actually like this". How can you get that nagging little voice, which I only assume is the paradigm of how we are individually programmed, how can I change it so that I can focus more on the reality I want??? Is it just training and reprogramming over time?? Thanks x

11/23/2016 5:36 pm  #6

Meg2222 wrote:

This is great, so how do you stop yourself from slipping back into thinking about the current reality. Kind of like when your focusing on your desires, then there's a voice that's like "well it's not that though is it, it's actually like this". How can you get that nagging little voice, which I only assume is the paradigm of how we are individually programmed, how can I change it so that I can focus more on the reality I want??? Is it just training and reprogramming over time?? Thanks x

Yes, I think that's really something you have to train like a muscle.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera