Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 5:13 pm  #1

I NEED HELP

i was recently engaged but my ex called it off and dumped me but i still believe that we will get back together,so i have been trying to manifest her back ever since the breakup but nothing has happened yet. I cant stop thinking about the mean and hurtful things she has said, i keep looking at my phone hoping that she will text me or tell my friends she misses me or show up at my house and wondering if the day i wake up will this be the day she comes back, or will this be the day she texts me and so on and so on. I dont know why it isnt working or what i am doing wrong. So can someone help me? what do i need to do and what am i doing wrong?

11/22/2016 5:26 pm  #2

Re: I NEED HELP

Easy, you are completely focused on your current reality. You can't get something different.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/22/2016 5:33 pm  #3

iloveher101 wrote:

i was recently engaged but my ex called it off and dumped me but i still believe that we will get back together,so i have been trying to manifest her back ever since the breakup but nothing has happened yet. I cant stop thinking about the mean and hurtful things she has said, i keep looking at my phone hoping that she will text me or tell my friends she misses me or show up at my house and wondering if the day i wake up will this be the day she comes back, or will this be the day she texts me and so on and so on. I dont know why it isnt working or what i am doing wrong. So can someone help me? what do i need to do and what am i doing wrong?

What I read here is that your life revolves around is her. Not you. The only person that can help you is yourself. You have to get into the Vortex of the ideal life that you want to be living and live as if. Not in the current reality that is nothing like your ideal life. Take back what is yours and change your story, rewrite it to suit your life. IF you desire her, your relationship is already in the Vortex, you just need to get there yourself. How do you do that? Start reading, listening, watching LOA stuff. Learn to be happy again because somewhere along the way, you lost yourself in the relationship and began to think negatively and then your SO (because we are all mirrors) told you exactly what you believed. In this case that you weren't going to get married. Become so confident that your life is amazing and truly, truly LOVE YOURSELF. Forgive and move on from the past and start manifesting the amazing life for yourself. Not just your SO but a happy life, money in the back, night out with friends, etc. There is always a way but start healing yourself first.Β 

11/22/2016 5:35 pm  #4

Alycat1110 wrote:

iloveher101 wrote:

What I read here is that your life revolves around is her. Not you. The only person that can help you is yourself. You have to get into the Vortex of the ideal life that you want to be living and live as if. Not in the current reality that is nothing like your ideal life. Take back what is yours and change your story, rewrite it to suit your life. IF you desire her, your relationship is already in the Vortex, you just need to get there yourself. How do you do that? Start reading, listening, watching LOA stuff. Learn to be happy again because somewhere along the way, you lost yourself in the relationship and began to think negatively and then your SO (because we are all mirrors) told you exactly what you believed. In this case that you weren't going to get married. Become so confident that your life is amazing and truly, truly LOVE YOURSELF. Forgive and move on from the past and start manifesting the amazing life for yourself. Not just your SO but a happy life, money in the back, night out with friends, etc. There is always a way but start healing yourself first.Β 

Β 

so what you are saying is that i need to be happy, let go of what happened in order to manifest her back?

11/22/2016 6:00 pm  #5

It's interesting how people can ignore the complete essence of a post and just make their own distorted version out of it.
You don't have to be happy in order to get her back. You have to be happy for yourself. But you aren't able to get there right now. Therefore, do what Alycat told you and learn about LoA. You aren't in the position to get her back right now. All visualising and stuff would be just a waste of time for you right now and will just perpetuate your suffering. Read around the forum. There are tons of valuable information out there.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/22/2016 6:30 pm  #6

Maybe you should watch The Secret? Or even one of Veronica's videos? To manifest something you have to know how it works, I guess you can do it on auto-pilot too but from experience, that's never brought me anything good. You're only tormenting yourself right now. You'll only bring more torment to yourself this way and you don't want that.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/22/2016 8:14 pm  #7

There are things that I can take from each of the other following comments to your question.Β 
First, I am going to tell you that you need to stop and decide if you want to be happy. Being happy is being without your ex for the time being. You happiness cannot revolve on whether or not you are in your relationship. There are always other people who can love us just the same as cited by Neville Goddard who explains what it is that you desire is the bigger picture. There is a post on here "This man or no man" you should read it. It is the wedding and that life that you want. Who it will be with is to be decided by you from a POSITIVE place. NOT from where you are currently.Β 
Secondly, as Stacey mentioned, watch The Secret. It is the first LOA book I read, and there is a movie that you can watch. It will teach you the basics which will help you decide what you truly want for YOUR life. From this place, start to do more research. Abraham Hicks, Neville, websites, blogs whatever you can get your hands on is what you need to begin to live a life that is consistent with LOA practices.Β 
Lastly, see how I didn't mention your love anywhere here? That's because your desire is already a desire that the Universe so desperately wants to give you but you are BLOCKING the manifestation by focusing on other people. Right now try your best not to think about your love because it isn't doing you any good emotionally and it is not going to bring her back. Plus you don't want that old story that you guys didn't work out. You want a brand new starting from scratch relationship don't you? Forget the old stuff, let it fall away.Β 

1/09/2017 2:02 pm  #8

Alycat1110 wrote:

There are things that I can take from each of the other following comments to your question.Β 
First, I am going to tell you that you need to stop and decide if you want to be happy. Being happy is being without your ex for the time being. You happiness cannot revolve on whether or not you are in your relationship. There are always other people who can love us just the same as cited by Neville Goddard who explains what it is that you desire is the bigger picture. There is a post on here "This man or no man" you should read it. It is the wedding and that life that you want. Who it will be with is to be decided by you from a POSITIVE place. NOT from where you are currently.Β 
Secondly, as Stacey mentioned, watch The Secret. It is the first LOA book I read, and there is a movie that you can watch. It will teach you the basics which will help you decide what you truly want for YOUR life. From this place, start to do more research. Abraham Hicks, Neville, websites, blogs whatever you can get your hands on is what you need to begin to live a life that is consistent with LOA practices.Β 
Lastly, see how I didn't mention your love anywhere here? That's because your desire is already a desire that the Universe so desperately wants to give you but you are BLOCKING the manifestation by focusing on other people. Right now try your best not to think about your love because it isn't doing you any good emotionally and it is not going to bring her back. Plus you don't want that old story that you guys didn't work out. You want a brand new starting from scratch relationship don't you? Forget the old stuff, let it fall away.Β 

Then in this case, thinking too much of a person can actually cause walls against our own selves? I have realized that if I think too much about her, it's me who suffer more. And then I can't do the RS easily, liked I missed out today due to not being mentally stable by her thoughts.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera