Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 8:56 am  #1

very weird RS update. suggestion anyone?

hello you all, 

been in no contact with my person of interest since exactly a month today. I posted like 2 pics within a month (job related stuff without me in it so pretty boring). So yesterday was the first time I woke up with a really high energy vibration, I was happy, in a good mood and just wanted to share it with the world. Posted a really good-viby pic from a sunrise in the woods and he even liked the picture.   
And this night he unfollowed me. LOL 

I've been RS'im from time to time, maybe 10 times in 31 days. Basically whenever I felt like it. But it was so out of the blue just a few hours after even liking my picture. It's almost like as soon as MY ENERGY raised the RS kind of worked. Would you agree ? This is so weird. 

By the way I'm still happy and in a good mood and pretty high (energywise). I was just wondering on how you would interpret this act ? A passive aggressive behavior to 'escape' ? 

11/22/2016 10:21 am  #2

Re: very weird RS update. suggestion anyone?

On the forum I've learned that the results of RS can sometimes be that they block you, unfriend you, etc because the resistance is so strong but it is a good sign. 

11/23/2016 2:51 pm  #3

thanks for the reply ! just what I wanted to hear I will keep doing it

11/23/2016 6:57 pm  #4

Yes   I understand that  sometimes  you get blocked  because they feel the pressure    Keep your RS going    Obviously its reaching him   

Board footera