Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 6:35 pm  #1

SERENDIPITY

Hello lovelies! I just really really want you to see the movie called Serendipity (2001). I have just seen it and I love it so so much. Its like an instant vibrational boost. I got the idea from Veronicas 25 days challenge book (hope its ok that I am sharing this). 

The universe wants it just as bad as you do LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

11/18/2016 6:41 pm  #2

Re: SERENDIPITY

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie. I also recommend Under the Tuscan Sun. It is chalk full of positive lines and it just makes your day so happy! 

11/21/2016 1:08 pm  #3

Yes, i love that serendipity movie, that is very nice

11/21/2016 1:39 pm  #4

I haven't seen this yet, I should probably go and get a copy! Sleepless in Seattle is one of my favourite movies, that always cheers me up. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/25/2016 5:12 am  #5

I like this movie so much. The reconciliation made me cry. It IS possible.

11/25/2016 11:37 am  #6

Wow, my mom brought up this movie to me last night and again today while talking to her about my love! It is such a great movie I think I'll watch it today

11/25/2016 12:17 pm  #7

need to find it  !!!   off to wal mart I go !!!!   by the way   I didn't have a dvd player    I was just thinking how much I would love to have one    and a neighbor came over  with one    she is moving and already has 2    WOW      amazing   

11/25/2016 3:08 pm  #8

ooh Barbidoll!  Manifesting a DVD player!    Love the film!

Love is all

Board footera