Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 7:44 am  #1

Success!!!

I have been struggling lately. I have my love back, everything that everyone wants but I have been insecure that he will leave again. We have done the make up break up thing. I have been telling myself how amazing I am and how lucky he is to have me. Something clicked this morning. We have been talking things out, we have communicated when we should, I have been out with him and members of his family. He has been coming over a lot more, he is more involved with my kids than before! This is the real deal. This is where it changed. This is truly a new and beautiful relationship. It will only get better from here. I am so thankful right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Please have faith everyone. You are the creator of your reality. You have this beautiful power to manifest the things you want. It is beyond amazing all the things I have visualized and watched come true. Deja vuπŸ˜† I wish each and every one of you success with your desires. Life is truly more amazing than ever before!!!!!

Last edited by Havefaith91 (11/18/2016 7:48 am)

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

11/18/2016 7:53 am  #2

Re: Success!!!

Congratulations! :D SO happy for youuuu <3

I thank the universe for everything.

11/18/2016 7:58 am  #3

Thank you!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

11/18/2016 8:30 am  #4

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for this and be happy and loved!!!

11/18/2016 8:42 am  #5

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

11/18/2016 9:01 am  #6

AWESOME!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!

Anything and everything is possible!

11/18/2016 9:12 am  #7

This is great news! Congrats!Β 

11/18/2016 9:46 am  #8

So happy for u...and thank u for the inspiration and encouragementπŸ˜ƒ
God bless u both..

11/18/2016 9:54 am  #9

Thank you!!! I feel like I finally made a break through! I could find the smallest thing I didn't like and feel insecure. Now if i get mad at him I try to look for the positives. So I am getting more of thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited by Havefaith91 (11/18/2016 9:55 am)

11/21/2016 12:56 pm  #10

Im soooo happy,congratulation. Wish more success to both of you

Last edited by 8number1111 (11/21/2016 12:57 pm)

Board footera