Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 10:50 am  #11

Re: Ex Back - About Signs

Alycat1110 wrote:

Jovana wrote:

So, it's like- signs (manifestations) are good but I want complete manifestation. Point is not to ask always for signs? Just to accept that we are on the right track and to believe in full manifestation.

Exactly, in the beginning you ask for signs because maybe you don't believe 100% that your Love is coming back and your relationship is going to manifest. As time goes on and you get to place of knowing and positive expectation then they don't matter no matter how much or little signs you see per day. For example, in the beginning I really asked for signs for my love, anything and everything that had to do with him. It gave me comfort that the Universe was on my side and was in the process of manifesting my amazing relationship. I relied on seeing signs. My love's car is one of the most common cars. Now I see his car EVERYWHERE! Sometimes as soon as I walk out of my house, it is the first car that passes me on the street. But Oh well, that isn't my manifestation I thank the Universe and go on with my day. I really believe that I am on the right track when every part of my life is happy. I will see manifestations in all areas of my life. More money in my account, spontaneous hang outs with my friends, work is going great and so is school. It means my life is on track to welcome this amazing manifestation that I am most certainly ready for.

Yes, that's exactly what happens to me. And yes, the true sign that we are on the right path is our good feelings. I'm actually becoming addicted to happiness, LOL 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/18/2016 11:29 am  #12

InnerGod wrote:

Jovana wrote:

So, it's like- signs (manifestations) are good but I want complete manifestation. Point is not to ask always for signs? Just to accept that we are on the right track and to believe in full manifestation.

Yes, that's it. Because, have you ever thought about what's happening in your mind when you ask for a "sign"? You're saying to the Universe: "show me some proof." - and that means you don't believe at all. That means you are afraid of the dark, so you need proof that the Universe won't let you alone in the unseen. You want something you can grab, to guide you. And then, what happens? You become addicted to the "signs". And then, what happens? You start to focus on the "signs" And then, what happens? You're delaying the real manifestation, because every time you seek "signs", your mind translates it to "I don't believe" - Let's be honest, when we believe we don't need proof, we don't need "signs".

A better approach: Say to yourself: "You know what? I don't care! I know I can do it! And when you see a "sign", use it as proof OF YOUR POWER. Say to yourself: "If I can manifest this and this and this, of course I can manifest my lover. He/She is coming."

Free yourself from the "signs". They're good, but you certainly don't need them at all. You can manifest without a single previous proof.   

This is so good but little bit ....Hahaha... I don't know how to describe it Yes, we can be so dependent of signs because they feel so comfort and good

11/18/2016 12:04 pm  #13

InnerGod wrote:

Alycat1110 wrote:

Jovana wrote:

Exactly, in the beginning you ask for signs because maybe you don't believe 100% that your Love is coming back and your relationship is going to manifest. As time goes on and you get to place of knowing and positive expectation then they don't matter no matter how much or little signs you see per day. For example, in the beginning I really asked for signs for my love, anything and everything that had to do with him. It gave me comfort that the Universe was on my side and was in the process of manifesting my amazing relationship. I relied on seeing signs. My love's car is one of the most common cars. Now I see his car EVERYWHERE! Sometimes as soon as I walk out of my house, it is the first car that passes me on the street. But Oh well, that isn't my manifestation I thank the Universe and go on with my day. I really believe that I am on the right track when every part of my life is happy. I will see manifestations in all areas of my life. More money in my account, spontaneous hang outs with my friends, work is going great and so is school. It means my life is on track to welcome this amazing manifestation that I am most certainly ready for.

Yes, that's exactly what happens to me. And yes, the true sign that we are on the right path is our good feelings. I'm actually becoming addicted to happiness, LOL 

I am so addicted to happiness too! Sometimes I'm like how could I possibly be so negative because life is just so much better and I am so much happier. 

11/18/2016 1:05 pm  #14

InnerGod wrote:

Jovana wrote:

Yes, that's it. Because, have you ever thought about what's happening in your mind when you ask for a "sign"? You're saying to the Universe: "show me some proof." - and that means you don't believe at all. That means you are afraid of the dark, so you need proof that the Universe won't let you alone in the unseen. You want something you can grab, to guide you. And then, what happens? You become addicted to the "signs". And then, what happens? You start to focus on the "signs" And then, what happens? You're delaying the real manifestation, because every time you seek "signs", your mind translates it to "I don't believe" - Let's be honest, when we believe we don't need proof, we don't need "signs".

A better approach: Say to yourself: "You know what? I don't care! I know I can do it! And when you see a "sign", use it as proof OF YOUR POWER. Say to yourself: "If I can manifest this and this and this, of course I can manifest my lover. He/She is coming."

Free yourself from the "signs". They're good, but you certainly don't need them at all. You can manifest without a single previous proof.   

Yes..to.some point of time I relied on the signs so much..may be in the beginning they showcased my.power of manifesting...and now I don't seek for them they automatically come in front of me..
Now what I am only going to focus on is us coming together...signs are of course encouraging but shouldn't rely on them for the joy of it...
Thanks for this post..till some point of time..I was obsessed with a few signs..

11/18/2016 1:25 pm  #15

Hopeandfaith wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

Jovana wrote:

Yes..to.some point of time I relied on the signs so much..may be in the beginning they showcased my.power of manifesting...and now I don't seek for them they automatically come in front of me..
Now what I am only going to focus on is us coming together...signs are of course encouraging but shouldn't rely on them for the joy of it...
Thanks for this post..till some point of time..I was obsessed with a few signs..

I don't think that you shouldn't feel joy if you see signs I do, because if anything else it reminds that I am a manifesting machine and that whatever I desire will be mine no matter what. I loved the fact that signs told me that I could do this and totally manifest my perfect relationship which is so close right now that without signs I don't know if I would've believed in my own power. 

11/18/2016 1:38 pm  #16

I enjoyed signs, they were a lof of fun and helped me to believe

Love is all

11/18/2016 4:41 pm  #17

Yes, "signs" can be used as a message from the Universe, like: "This is a small piece of everything you can do. Of course, I can do waaaay more than that.. if you let me."

We can enjoy "signs", I do enjoy them a lot, but I think we have to be aware of its essence: They are not the manifestation we want. So It gets dangerous when we focus on them too much. When we do that, we cannot evolve to full manifestations, because we are too busy looking at these small pieces. Then, guess what? We keep receiving these small pieces over and over again, because we expect so.

When I see a "sign", I go like: "hey, there you are, one more proof of my power! If I can manifest this, of course I can manifest what I REALLY WANT (my relationship with my girl), because all manifestations are equally easy to the Universe." - So I put a smile on my face and put the focus back on track.  

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/18/2016 5:21 pm  #18

InnerGod wrote:

Yes, "signs" can be used as a message from the Universe, like: "This is a small piece of everything you can do. Of course, I can do waaaay more than that.. if you let me."

We can enjoy "signs", I do enjoy them a lot, but I think we have to be aware of its essence: They are not the manifestation we want. So It gets dangerous when we focus on them too much. When we do that, we cannot evolve to full manifestations, because we are too busy looking at these small pieces. Then, guess what? We keep receiving these small pieces over and over again, because we expect so.

When I see a "sign", I go like: "hey, there you are, one more proof of my power! If I can manifest this, of course I can manifest what I REALLY WANT (my relationship with my girl), because all manifestations are equally easy to the Universe." - So I put a smile on my face and put the focus back on track.  

This could not have been said better. 

11/18/2016 6:37 pm  #19

I agree so much with all of it!!! I think it'll help lots of people! Thank you for sharing it!!!

Well explained xx

11/18/2016 7:29 pm  #20

Really needed to read this today! Thank youuu!

I thank the universe for everything.

Board footera