Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 12:50 am  #1

Ex Back - About Signs

So youā€™re in the journey to get back together with your lover and suddenly you start to see things that you interpret as signs from the Universe telling you that youā€™re in the right path (you see your loverā€™s name, your loverā€™s car model, you hear songs related to you as a couple, etc.) You get motivated, inspired and happy andā€¦

There is a trap here.

Let me tell you this, the Law of Attraction works in the dark, the invisible, the unseen. In order to manifest anything you need to be in the dark and be ok with that. Because when something comes out of the dark and steps into the light, it is ALREADY A MANIFESTATION. Therefore, your loverā€™s car model is not a sign but a manifestation itself. It doesnā€™t mean your lover will come because (please, listen) JUST BECAUSE you saw his/her car model. It means you manifested something related to him/her. And Iā€™m not saying your lover isnā€™t coming back, Iā€™m sure they are. What Iā€™m saying is that IF YOU RELY on these things to a point where you DEPEND on them to be happy, youā€™re doing it wrong. Because, what if you donā€™t see the car or hear the song anymore? Will you get discouraged? Suddenly depressed? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying this. Itā€™s ok to see all these good things related to your lover, itā€™s ok to be super happy when it happens. But donā€™t pay too much attention to it. Instead, use these manifestations AS FUEL to be in a place of joy and trust (which are the true signs that your desire is on its way). The Universe isnā€™t giving you ā€œsignsā€. Itā€™s giving you EVIDENCE OF YOUR TRUE POWER!

And thatā€™s really great!.

Do you know what the Universe is telling you every time it gives you a ā€œsignā€? Itā€™s saying ā€œHey, let me prove to you how you are so skilled at manifesting. See this car, the same of your lover. Listen to this song that reminds your lover! Cool, right? And I can do it with no effort at all. See, we are great partners! We can manifest your lover as easy as that, wanna see it? But first you have to let me work, otherwise I wonā€™t be able to manifest more than that... Ok, I understand that youā€™re happy to hear the song, but if you could just let meā€¦ PLEASE, STEP ASIDE! YOU WANT YOUR LOVER OR NOT?ā€

See, the more signs you see, the more signs you SEEK and THAT IS THE TRAP. Why? Because you will start to DEPEND on seeing the car model, hearing the song and all that stuff to keep up your happiness. You will keep waiting to experience these ā€œsignsā€ again and again just to have small pills of encouragement. And thatā€™s when you lose focus. You go from ā€œwanting to manifest your loverā€ to ā€œwanting to manifest cars and songs.ā€ Those are not the signs that validate your right path. Those are MANIFESTATIONS THAT CAN LEAD YOU TO THE REAL SIGNS ā€“ which are the FEELINGS!

So, when you see a manifestation related to your lover, be happy, celebrate! But donā€™t let it take your attention, donā€™t depend on it to feel joy. Donā€™t let it be the reason for you to be happy. Happiness is built from inside out. The Universe is showing you how powerful you are through these other manifestations. Now keep your focus on what you truly want, be ok with no evidence, be happy in the darkā€¦ and see your lover step into the light.
Ā 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/18/2016 12:55 am  #2

Re: Ex Back - About Signs

When I gave up seeking signs to bring me joy I started seeing many things related to him. Adverts about places in his hometown, people who support the same sports teams as his, befriended a guy who likes the same teams as him, the more common occurrence is seeing his name in places, Netflix suggested a movie for me where the love interest shares his name and I see his name on social media, in online video games and one of my friends even brought him up in conversation the other day, they were nice and all, I said my thanks to the universe and I've been carrying on with my days. I have other things to work on after all!Ā 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Ā 

11/18/2016 5:24 am  #3

That's what I have been telling people over and over again and most of them don't like it, but I think it's the truth. I love the "please, step aside" part, because that exactly what signs are - you standing in the way of the universe to fully manifest what you want.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/18/2016 10:10 am  #4

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

When I gave up seeking signs to bring me joy I started seeing many things related to him. Adverts about places in his hometown, people who support the same sports teams as his, befriended a guy who likes the same teams as him, the more common occurrence is seeing his name in places, Netflix suggested a movie for me where the love interest shares his name and I see his name on social media, in online video games and one of my friends even brought him up in conversation the other day, they were nice and all, I said my thanks to the universe and I've been carrying on with my days. I have other things to work on after all!Ā 

That's right! I think it's ok to celebrate, but we have to keep focusing on the full manifestation, not on 3/4 of it. Let's keep it up!Ā 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/18/2016 10:15 am  #5

Yes! I totally agree with this. It is nice though to see signs, they are a really great starting point when you don't believe your own power and from there your ultimate manifestation will happen. It's about trusting in the Universe fully 100%.

11/18/2016 10:19 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

That's what I have been telling people over and over again and most of them don't like it, but I think it's the truth. I love the "please, step aside" part, because that exactly what signs are - you standing in the way of the universe to fully manifest what you want.

Right you are! You were the first one who told me that and, since that day, I've been thinking a lot about it. Because I receive that "sign" almost EVERY FIVE MINUTES, that's crazy but it's true. So I ended up understanding that this is the Universe rubbing my own power on my face, I mean, c'mon, if I can manifest a "sign" related to my girl every five minutes, why isn't it possible to manifest MY GIRL FOR REAL? That's the answer: I can. But I'm in the way. We need to step aside.Ā 

Sanshi, thank you for telling me this before.Ā 

11/18/2016 10:21 am  #7

So, it's like- signs (manifestations) are good but I want complete manifestation. Point is not to ask always for signs? Just to accept that we are on the right track and to believe in full manifestation.

Last edited by Jovana (11/18/2016 10:23 am)

11/18/2016 10:22 am  #8

Alycat1110 wrote:

Yes! I totally agree with this. It is nice though to see signs, they are a really great starting point when you don't believe your own power and from there your ultimate manifestation will happen. It's about trusting in the Universe fully 100%.

Yes, it's all about trusting. Believing in the invisible. Being ok to be in the dark.Ā 

11/18/2016 10:33 am  #9

Jovana wrote:

So, it's like- signs (manifestations) are good but I want complete manifestation. Point is not to ask always for signs? Just to accept that we are on the right track and to believe in full manifestation.

Exactly, in the beginning you ask for signs because maybe you don't believe 100% that your Love is coming back and your relationship is going to manifest. As time goes on and you get to place of knowing and positive expectation then they don't matter no matter how much or little signs you see per day. For example, in the beginning I really asked for signs for my love, anything and everything that had to do with him. It gave me comfort that the Universe was on my side and was in the process of manifesting my amazing relationship. I relied on seeing signs. My love's car is one of the most common cars. Now I see his car EVERYWHERE! Sometimes as soon as I walk out of my house, it is the first car that passes me on the street. But Oh well, that isn't my manifestation I thank the Universe and go on with my day. I really believe that I am on the right track when every part of my life is happy. I will see manifestations in all areas of my life. More money in my account, spontaneous hang outs with my friends, work is going great and so is school. It means my life is on track to welcome this amazing manifestation that I am most certainly ready for.

11/18/2016 10:43 am  #10

Jovana wrote:

Yes, that's it. Because, have you ever thought about what's happening in your mind when you ask for a "sign"? You're saying to the Universe: "show me some proof." - and that means you don't believe at all. That means you are afraid of the dark, so you need proof that the Universe won't let you alone in the unseen. You want something you can grab, to guide you. And then, what happens? You become addicted to the "signs". And then, what happens? You start to focus on the "signs" And then, what happens?Ā You're delaying the real manifestation, because every time you seek "signs", your mind translates it to "I don't believe" - Let's be honest, when we believe we don't need proof, we don't need "signs".

A better approach: Say to yourself: "You know what? I don't care! I know I can do it! And when you see a "sign", use it as proof OF YOUR POWER. Say to yourself: "If I can manifest this and this and this, of course I can manifest my lover. He/She is coming."

Free yourself from the "signs". They're good, but you certainly don't need them at all. You can manifest without a single previous proof. Ā Ā 

Board footera