Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2016 10:51 pm  #1

Having a bad day

Idk what's going on, things were going well and yesterday and today she has been very distant and has stop responding to my messages. It's seems like it's one step forward and 2 steps back. Has anyone else experience this also?

11/17/2016 11:16 pm  #2

Re: Having a bad day

I had a bad day too. I broke down and started playing victim. It only lasted 30 minutes until I got hold of myself. My advice is to try to stay positive. Whenever a negative enters your mind label it what it is. Fear. Then replace it with a thought of love. Remember to concentrate on what you want your reality to be not what is. Let go of resistance and try practicing the law of detachment. Trust that the universe is doing everything in its power to give you what you want

Last edited by InLakEsch (11/17/2016 11:16 pm)

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

11/18/2016 5:27 am  #3

See the problem here? You visualise and feel good for a few days and then you are looking at reality andΒ  see something completely different and you make your mood dependent of your reality again. Don't take your cue from your circumstances. It's just the reflection of your past thoughts.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/18/2016 6:13 am  #4

Received wrote:

Idk what's going on, things were going well and yesterday and today she has been very distant and has stop responding to my messages. It's seems like it's one step forward and 2 steps back. Has anyone else experience this also?

This  is it exactly the problem I've been having for a long time. I see the good in the positive in my mind and then I'm back staring at current reality  and I end up right back where I started. My love and I have been apart know for approximately two years and I  miss her more now than ever. With Christmas approaching it's even harder. Her new relationship is  going on nearly a year now. But, I still believe it will work out the way I want.  Tell me I'm not wasting my time because I really believe it will work out the way I want. If only I could stop the doubt creeping in now and again. Any suggestions?

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

Board footera