Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2016 5:30 pm  #1

And yet, sometimes things work out just as you want them to.

(Never have tried scripting before, so to raise my own vibration, I thought I'd write my first script here. I'm going to write it in the form of a journal entry that has "already happened". (PS. I'm really emulating the way we talk here. Her personality and mine. Capturing them both. So please don't be critical about what is stated, or "why didnt' she say X", etc. Thanks!) I've been down today because my dog is in surgery and I don't know how she's feeling, and thinking about my gal always makes me smile. Keep the faith, all! Our loves are on their way!!!)

December 25th, 2016,

So it's 9 in the afternoon now, and I can't stop smiling as I write this! I woke up this morning, excited to spend time with my family, and see what Christmas had in store for me. So I woke up around 10 in the morning, and rushed downstairs to see my baby niece. She's spending a few days here, and she is totally the coolest! As I rushed downstairs, I heard an abrupt yell coming from my niece. "Uncle!!" she shouted, with a smile on here face. "Mary Krisma!" was the next thing to come out of her mouth. Gah, I love how she speaks. She's at the point where she can almost say full words, but not quite. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, she ran up to me to give me a hug. Literally, guys, warmth filled my heart! It was so adorable!! "Merry Christmas, you!" I replied as I kissed her on the head. She suddenly exclaimed, "prehzenz?" and I told her we'd have to ask her grandmother if it's okay to open them. Anyway, we were rushing into the family room to talk to my mom, and a strange overwhelming thought came over me. You know when you get just a strange and random urge to do something? Like, out of nowhere? Yeah. That happened and it told me to check my Facebook, which I reactivated a few days prior. As that thought ran through my mind, my niece ran up to the couch to sit next to my mom. I told them I'd be right back, as I have to do something. I ran up the stairs to my bed room and went on Facebook to see a few notifications. Nothing new. There's always something there. But what I did not (and yet, in a way, had) expect(ed), was a message. I got an overwhelming sense that this was from her... I took a deep breath and opened it, and I saw her name written at the top of the message. I was ecstatic!! The Universe delivered!! I opened the message and read the following;

"Merry Christmas!  i know we have not talked much recently but I want to tell you that I've been thinking of you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family."

I had to read it a second time to make sure that this was really, actually happening!! 

My fingers began to type,

"Heya! I hope you have an amazing Christmas as well! I hope everything is going well with you! You've been on my mind too, obviously, haha! Let's catch up sometime soon."

As I began writing "sometime", from the previous sentence, I saw the following appear on the message window;

"..."

She was replying right away! Haha! This is awesome!

That's when the message appeared!

"btw i have really missed you. im sorry for everything. Do you still have those feelings for me?"

Oh my god, a smile literally freaking shot across my face!!!! I knew where this was headed!!!!!
I replied.

"*name*, of course I do. I told you that wasn't going to change. You've been on my mind every day. I'm really sorry for how I've been as well. I hope you know that only reason I've acted in such a stupid way was because I was scared. I let my fear get the best of me, and I was just scared of making the wrong moves... but by trying not to make the wrong moves, the opposite happened. I ended up making mistakes. I'm sorry too. I need to say, I'm really happy you messaged me though. I'd pray every day that you'd message me by Christmas, and it looks like the universe was listening, haha!"

"..."

the typing went on for a few minutes this time... at this point I began to get a little nervous, as to what was being said, as doubts began to fill my mind... But I shook it off, fast! I told myself, "Dude. She reached out just like you wanted her to... this is all coming together now. Relax. You got this!"

The message appeared!

"I was just really pissed off at you for everything you've done. It took me a while to realize that I made mistakes to and that I was not the kindest to you. I got you something for Christmas btw. Do you think we can meet at Food Lion real fast?"

Food Lion?!? That was our meeting place when we were together!

"Um, yeah! What time?"

"Are you free now?"

"Yes I am."

"Cool. I will see you in 30 minutes?"

"That's fine with me. See you then!"

I logged out of Facebook, still in shock that this actually had happened!! She may not have told me that she has feelings for me too, but given the way that conversation went down, I'm sure she does!!"

I ran downstairs and told my mom that I had to run to a friends' place to pick up a Christmas gift. She obviously said, "okay."

I ended up getting there a little early as usual. "Am I being too available or open?" I thought to myself? I suddenly regathered my thoughts. "It doesn't matter." I told myself... "The universe has your back. Just do you."

I waited for about 20 minutes in the care and became increasingly excited! She lives further out, so of course she'd take longer. That's alright though! 

I suddenly see her car pull up next to mine, after doing a quick visualization... I opened my car door, locked the car, and ran over to the passenger side of her car and jumped in.

"Hey! Merry Christmas!" I said, as I noticed a big red gift bag at in the back, in front of the back seat. 

Then something unexpected happened.

She moved towards me and wrapped her arms around me in one swift motion, with her head somewhat resting on my chest.

"Merry Christmas." she said in a soft voice. She continued after about 10 seconds of silence... 
"I missed you. A lot."

As I wrapped my arms around her too, I replied with a slight laugh of happiness in my voice, "I missed you a lot, too."

Suddenly came the words.... The ones I've been longing for...

"I want to be with you again... You've been on my mind and I can't stop thinking about you."

I started laughing in a happy way... not in a funny way... and I replied,

"You're serious? You're not just saying this? You know how much you mean to me. I really want to have a real relationship with commitment. Not just something that'll last a year and then fade. I can see myself spending my life with you and I want that to be something that could happen. I want you to se-"

before I could finish my sentence, she grabbed my face and began kissing me. YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

I could feel her smiling mid-kiss.

I pulled back slightly and asked, "What's funny?", knowing that it was just a smile, but wanting to be fun.

"I really like you... I missed this. With us."

I smiled as I looked her in the eyes and replied,

"I'd say I like you... but you already know I love you. I missed this too... I can't tell you how happy you're making me right now"

She smiled and locked lips with me again.

After the kiss was over she rested her head against my chest again, hugging me tightly.

"So... not to sound like a teen but... we're together again? Like... dating? Exclusively?" I asked with a laugh.

I looked down at the top of her head, smiling, and I could see her nodding.

She muttered, with a slight groan, "I really really like you. I'm sorry about everything that happened", she replied as her head was still dug into my chest...

"It's alright. I'm sorry too. It's the past. Let's just start something new here. Something great. We can do this. Let's let go of the past and start from here. Clean slate, yeah?"

She nodded, looked up with a smile and began kissing me again, and went back down to her previous hug-like position....

Guys, I cannot tell you how happy I am, writing this for you all... )

Merry Christmas!! Don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My situation was in all senses of the term, the WORST EVER. I won't retell, so you'll just have to believe me on that. This is where my new story starts... if I can get this success, you guys can too!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by YesIWILL (11/15/2016 5:44 pm)

Board footera