Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2016 9:36 am  #1

I was unfriended after RS and Visual...

Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to this but I look forward to getting my vibrations up and my life filled with my desires. I do RS 10 minutes per day and visualization all the time.  I pretty much imagine and picture that my life is already the life that I desire.

I've noticed that the target of my RS unfriended me out of the blue.  The thing is,  I hadn't been "harassing" or "annoying" the person per say.  What I mean is that I hadn't been sending them messages on social media, liking things, commenting or anything.  It was just out of no where that they unfriended me. I was down at first. But,  Veronica mentioned to me that it actually isn't uncommon for this to happen when the RS is working.  So,  I'd love to hear your stories if that's ok :-)

The Universe is your playground.

11/15/2016 9:51 am  #2

Re: I was unfriended after RS and Visual...

Avaelle wrote:

Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to this but I look forward to getting my vibrations up and my life filled with my desires. I do RS 10 minutes per day and visualization all the time.  I pretty much imagine and picture that my life is already the life that I desire.

I've noticed that the target of my RS unfriended me out of the blue.  The thing is,  I hadn't been "harassing" or "annoying" the person per say.  What I mean is that I hadn't been sending them messages on social media, liking things, commenting or anything.  It was just out of no where that they unfriended me. I was down at first. But,  Veronica mentioned to me that it actually isn't uncommon for this to happen when the RS is working.  So,  I'd love to hear your stories if that's ok :-)

Its happened me too. He deleted me from fb and later blocked.. And I hadnt been harrassing etc too... read this maybe it help http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=945

11/15/2016 10:35 am  #3

Thank you Laura!  That thread made for an interesting read. It does help to actually see that this is common.  How long ago were you blocked? Have you been unblocked?  Mine happened on SnapChat. So,  I was able to see that he had been peeking at my page b/f unfriending me.

11/15/2016 10:43 am  #4

Avaelle wrote:

Thank you Laura!  That thread made for an interesting read. It does help to actually see that this is common.  How long ago were you blocked? Have you been unblocked?  Mine happened on SnapChat. So,  I was able to see that he had been peeking at my page b/f unfriending me.

At first he deleted me from fb two months ago and blocked me just few days ago.. so I waiting when will  unblocked me:D

11/15/2016 10:57 am  #5

I found this article .. http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=13619.0..but people write there that we should stop doing RS for some time, till your love feels that there is nothing to resist and then start again when he will not expect it ..so Im confused now because another people said that we can  do rs even though he block me

11/15/2016 11:20 am  #6

We're supposed to maintain the visualizations. In addition,  we're supposed to remain upbeat and positive. My question: Is RS the same thing as visualizations?

11/15/2016 11:30 am  #7

Ladies, I would just like to chime in here and say that it doesn't matter what is going on in your current reality. Focusing on what is going on and trying to take action to change things is only reinforcing the current. It doesn't matter what is currently happening and you are not visualizing or doing RS to change anything. You are doing it because it feels good, because both of you already have the relationships you want and visualizing and RS makes you happy about what you have RIGHT NOW.

11/15/2016 11:36 am  #8

sunny wrote:

Ladies, I would just like to chime in here and say that it doesn't matter what is going on in your current reality. Focusing on what is going on and trying to take action to change things is only reinforcing the current. It doesn't matter what is currently happening and you are not visualizing or doing RS to change anything. You are doing it because it feels good, because both of you already have the relationships you want and visualizing and RS makes you happy about what you have RIGHT NOW.

Amen! We need more sunny here.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/15/2016 11:54 am  #9

You're right about that, it feels amazing.

11/16/2016 9:54 am  #10

Are affirmations pretty much the way to handle negative thoughts? For example, if something happens and someone in my life is gone - I always internalize it.  It really doesn't help my attraction if I am beating myself up.

Board footera