Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2016 1:37 pm  #1

Self LOVE <3

hello all,
I want to talk about something that is Sooo important. It is SELF LOVE.
The act of accepting yourself as you are and nourishing and caring for yourself.

When I finished my A-Levels I had 3 weeks when I had to study for my A-Level exams.
In this time I really engaged in radical self-love.
I always care about not having enough friends and I am (sadly) really dependend on other people.
But in these weeks, I focused ONLY on myself. I did not care whether other people wanted to meet up with me or whatever. I HAD to focus on my exams and studying because It was my big aim to get an excellent A-Level.
I only focused on my well-being and myself. I have to say, that I got 2 times really ill before that time and I understood that I had to treat my body better.Β 
I stopped worrying about anything and I did everything to make myself happy. I did long walks, I exercised, I watched youtube, pampered myself and studied.

What happened?
many people contacted me and wanted to hang out with me.Β 
I had many admirers. I just felt happy and Independend.Β 

I noticed, that I stopped caring for myself and loving myself, being happy with myself without a guy.
That is why I wanted to post this to remind myself and you that loving yourself Β is soo important
It sends out the vibration of worthiness and that is attractive to other people because they pick up that vibe

Β 

She believed she could, so she did.

11/13/2016 2:29 pm  #2

Re: Self LOVE <3

Well said you are indeed on the right track now run with it

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

Board footera