Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2016 6:36 am  #11

Re: Sanshi's "Become a strong Unicorn" Challenge

On the morning of day 6, I got my first manifestation. I'm very happy about it and it makes it much easier to have something "real" to focus upon to get more of it. It's something I want to have every day, so it isn't really a finished manifestation, but it's a pretty good start.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/18/2016 1:25 pm  #12

That is so great, well done!

Love is all

11/19/2016 5:30 am  #13

Thanks

Day 6:
I was too busy to even think about the challenge.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

11/20/2016 6:31 am  #14

Day 7:

Again, I didn't give too much thought to my desire, because I was busy. Did some short visualisation, but nearly fell asleep while doing it. And I had a second manifestation. My guy told me that he would like to do exactly what I visualised.

11/21/2016 4:25 am  #15

Day 8:
This stuff works really well. Had another manifestation today. I really see things shifting. It's a big difference to last week. I also feel that my reality becomes somehow less real, less solid. I don't longer think so much about reality anymore. Still a little too much, but far less than before. Maybe that's the reason why I dream more intense and remember up to three dreams a night lately - I don't overwrite it with pointless reality thoughts.
Day 8 went well. It already got a lot of easier, because reality has caught up. I'm a little upset about that though, because I want to train my imagination muscle and my reality observation muscle is already very well trained.

11/22/2016 11:26 am  #16

Day 9:
Well, in the beginning, I choose three topics to work on and after a few days, I dropped one, because it was too much at once. I end this run of the challenge, because those two things have fully manifested!!! I will start anew tomorrow with another topic.

11/22/2016 11:40 am  #17

That is so great!.. It seemed like when you didn't focus on your desire too much it worked!.. I am correct?

11/22/2016 11:57 am  #18

Received wrote:

That is so great!.. It seemed like when you didn't focus on your desire too much it worked!.. I am correct?

That may be the case, but my frequency was in the right place most of the time. As Abraham says: Your frequency on a subject is where you last left it. So, when you left it in a good place, the universe is working on your behalf even when you don't focus on your subject.
Anyway, I went from a guy who barely texted and disappeared for days, a guy who told me that he needs some time for himself to a guy who texts me every day, who send me a good morning message, calls me honey and tells me that he is looking forward to speak to me the next day. One important thing here is that I didn't freak out, because of his behaviour. When he told me that he needs time for himself, I was okay with that and tried to end the conversation, but he wouldn't stop texting and we are texting nearly every day since then.

11/22/2016 12:21 pm  #19

I am so happy for you!... My girl told me that she needed space with her mom passing away 3 weeks ago. So I told her that I understand and that I will give her space. I told her I just want to help her but now I know that giving her space is the best way to help her....What do you think?

11/22/2016 1:33 pm  #20

Received wrote:

I am so happy for you!... My girl told me that she needed space with her mom passing away 3 weeks ago. So I told her that I understand and that I will give her space. I told her I just want to help her but now I know that giving her space is the best way to help her....What do you think?

For some women losing their mother is the absolute worst thing that will ever happen to them    Often you re evaluate your life  and spend a lot of time in retrospect     Be patient   be there in spirit    if she is mourning deeply  she probably is quite "blue"  and  wont feel like doing anything  just let her know if she wants to talk  if she needs anything  you are there waiting   

Board footera