Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2017 2:57 pm  #31

Re: Challenge - The "Ace Way" Challenge

I haven't been depressed or down since December 27'th.
It's about the same time as I discovered Veronica and thru her, LOA.
Of course I've had my share of bad thoughts and churning in my stomach, because I've missed her.
But the days with low self-esteem, being depressed, self hurting etc. Those I haven't had in over two weeks now.
People at work tell me I look great and that I seem so positive now.
Veronica really saved my life when I stumbled on one of her videos on YouTube. I've been focused 100% on LOA since then.
I've had my doubts, but I know it's just my logic arrogant conscious mind, telling me it can't be done.
But I know it is truly possible. I keep my faith up and believe I will be with my girl again.
And if not, LOA definitely made me a more positive man. And I'm truly grateful for that.

1/22/2017 4:46 pm  #32

I like this challenge, this will be the first one I try. Day 1 today!Β  It's so great that everyone seems to be feeling really positive and up, and complete!Β  Did anyone have any particular insights or thoughts they experienced while doing this challenge?

1/22/2017 7:41 pm  #33

jellyb wrote:

I like this challenge, this will be the first one I try. Day 1 today!Β  It's so great that everyone seems to be feeling really positive and up, and complete!Β  Did anyone have any particular insights or thoughts they experienced while doing this challenge?

Welcome❀

The best way to do it is not to expect too much but keep doing things that keep you happy because now you are completed.

It will make you see your worth... You'll start to feel like you are very worthy of all your desires and that you matter.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/23/2017 10:05 am  #34

Thank you so much, it's all so exciting to try this, it feels like the beginning of a new chapter.

I'm going to do Day 1 over so it will be "official".

2/27/2017 4:09 pm  #35

I like taking baby steps and 3 days seems perfect for someone like me. I am ready to START and im already feeling energized and positive!!!Β 

Board footera