Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2016 12:16 pm  #1

Superman new game

Understand that this precise moment, this text, YOU reading this text, was only a probability. 
At this same moment there is universes or should I say realities where this text was not written.
Realities where you dont read this text at this moment, where this text was never known.
There is even realities where Superman (me lol) never came to this forum. And there is realities where you never needed me.
Where you completly have a different job, different lifestyle, health and so on.
THERE IS COUNTLES YOUs.
Those realites are just as REAL as this one, they are just not physical to your version of YOU because in that reality or in that universe we have not choosen to participate in this moment.
In those different universes You have different thoughts and beliefs: you are not on the same frequency.
With this technique that I will explain you can connect to the reality you want: the reality where your love loves you and where you have an amazing relationship.

You think there is only one YOU, or that time is linear, that one moment comes one after another. That there is cause and effect. With this present theory all those are eliminated. There is countless (probable) "you-s" living at the same moment, there is others countless probable present experiences just as real as this one. For those YOU-s this moment is a probability not an experienced reality, just as for this present YOU (who reads this text) those others realities are only probabilities. There is no time: all of those happen at once: all creation is already created as Neville often says. And cause and effect applies only when you believe in it. So for this experience try to not think in terms of cause and effect, or in terms of time or what was the past, what was "the problem" in your relationship. What you did or what the orher did or said: all those are irrevelant because you are now connecting to the reality where all those probleme never really existed. .

So what does it mean? It means that in this present NOW there is versions of YOU that are loved by the lover you love. And the goal of this following technique is to CONNECT you with that version of you. It will become the "normal", YOU. It will be your normal reality.  For that you need to leave your actual state of mind, you need to leave the "problems" that caused the break up, you need to be different. Because all those keep your actual frequency and keep you in that negative reality... It's like a TV: there is countless channels: all existing at the same time but you can experience only one at a time. You experience the one you resonate with. Dont worry I will explain: it is easier than you think.

THIS TECHNIQUE SHOULD BE SEEN AS AN EXPERIENCE.
THIS EXPERIENCE SHOULD NOT BE DONE MORE THAN 30 DAYS.
IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY THE RESULTS SHOULD BE QUICK.
THE DESIRED RESULT CAN HAPPEN IN HOURS OR DAYS. FOR THIS YOU NEED TO GO "OUT OF YOU" FOR THAT PERIOD OF TIME. SEE IT AS A GAME IF IT HELPS. BE DETERMINATED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILLURE DEPENDS ON IT.

ITS ABOUT THE QUALITY NOT HOW MUCH YOU DO IT.

THE TECHNIQUE.

1. Think of your present problem.
Understand that it is only one reality among infinite others.
Say to yourself, and believe it because it is the truth: Say something like: "This reality, this version of the relationship, is just one reality among infinite others, it is not the only one, I dont have to continue to experience it."

2. Think of your desired reality.
Understand that just as your "past" negative experience, yeah now it is the past! :D See it as the past. Or better: as nothing.
Dont even give it one single thought. So, just as that unwanted reality another one is real in this NOW. It is as REAL! And you can connect to it, you can make it a physical reality. Say to yourself something like: "Now, I live in a reality where _______ (the name of the person) and I live a wonderful, blessed relationship. Our love is deep and intense. Im loved like the most precious person on Earth."

Very important: this should be done maximum 10 minutes per day! I strongly recommand that you do it only 5 minutes (in a day) in a very intense form. Use a positive song if you want. In those 5 minutes imagine your ideal reality, in that moment forget the problem, the pain, everything that is not the IDEAL reality. It has nothing to do with you anymore!
In that 5 minutes you are not visualizing, nor daydreaming, nor influencing... YOU ARE REALLY LIVING THE IDEAL REALITY WITH YOUR FEELINGS AND IMAGINATION NOW. In that reality your are loved as the most precious person by the person you love. You dont try to manifest it: YOU ARE LIVING IT. This state of mind is very important. And it is important that you keep it short because the more you do it the more there is chances that you ruin it all, because your logical mind will come and make negative comments or make you doubt and destroy the intensity. Doing 5 minutes in that way is better than visualising it 30 days 24/24. Trust me!

I know that most of you will do this more than 5 minutes: but unconsciously what your act says is "my problem is so big I need more than 5 minutes!" So this attitude will make you fail because you give it power, you make it big.  By doing only 5 minutes or 7 (it is not realy important, the only importance is that you make it short) you kill your negative reality! Its a prof of strong understanding and strong conviction! Its a proof that you will kill it easy! So make it short!

By doing this you dont try to fix or change the relationship nor the person. You just leave it. You connect to completly different reality: where all the past negativity make no sense and has nothing to do with you anymore.

3. Living your life as if there is no problem. Because there is none!

Once you have lived those 5 minutes in your mind: You have selected it! It is now your reality! You have nothing more to do, really! And the less you will try to do the better. If you try to fix things, if you think "there must be something more to do" you will destroy the 5 minutes. You will destroy your selection. So please dont do that.
You have done a perfect job. Now you are really living that experence but it may be some time before you "see" it physically. Just like when you buy something online, it is yours... you just havent recieved yet.

Normally after the 5 minutes you will feel accomplished. You will spend the rest of the day as if there never was any problem. Because there never was! You will live as if your ideal reality is your: and it is. If you have that state of mind. You surely will not have thoughts like "when will it manifest" because if that is the case: you missed the point!
Normaly this technique kills all the weight of your shoulders, all the pain in the chest... You will live as there is nothing to fix really. 

Additional info:
Negative thoughts may come! Just as negative thoughts can come in a perfect, etablished relationship. But it is up to you to stay focused on them and cultivate them or not. When they come dont be afraid of them, dont give them any value. Just say "no thanks! I have already my ideal reality, you are not needed" :D Remember that only you choose to accept and believe them. I suggest that you believe in the 5 minutes you did not in them! :D Remember that you have done your job, that you have selected your ideal reality and those thoughts will give up.

REMEMBER THAT NOTHING CAN EXIST IN YOUR FUTURE THAT YOU DONT CULTIVATE IN YOUR MIND, so say no to negativity.

11/07/2016 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Superman new game

Hey this seems amazing!😊😍

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (11/07/2016 11:16 pm)

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

11/08/2016 12:45 am  #3

Re: Superman new game

Nice post Laura1234, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Board footera