Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2016 5:57 pm  #1

A different ex text me tonight!

This cheered me up a bit, him and I are friends but we don't really talk much any more. He's popped up tonight asking how I am. If he's picking up on my vibes my guy must be too. Minus the little low spell I had today I've had people saying they are getting a good vibe from me.

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (11/04/2016 5:57 pm)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/04/2016 10:11 pm  #2

Re: A different ex text me tonight!

That's awesome. I had an ex from years ago reach out to me though Facebook talking about we getting married LOL. Little do he know my current guy is going to be my husband 😁

Like you said if your ex from years ago reaching out that means you are on the right path. Great vibes yayyy πŸ€—πŸ€—

11/05/2016 2:47 am  #3

Yes you are on the right path. It's a good sign

She believed she could, so she did.

11/05/2016 5:11 pm  #4

congratulations!!!Β 

11/05/2016 5:24 pm  #5

My previous partner has also been texting me quite a lot at times, especially last week.Β  Also, a male friend I have has also said how much he is attracted to me but he is married so thats that and I'm not really interested in him anyway.Β  My SP has also been warming to me much more this last week and we have been giving each other a kiss on the cheek at times.Β  And another male friend who likes me gave me a kiss on the cheek when we met up to feed the ducks, lolΒ Β  This stuff really does work, i can totally vouch for it as a few things have gone on at different periods over the months since April.Β  I'm away to write a wee update/post on my experiences.

Love is all

11/06/2016 3:02 pm  #6

This has happened to me in the past. They're picking up on your positive energy/vibration. Keep it up!

Board footera