Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2016 9:13 pm  #1

I once manifested something really bad..and specific.

During my first relationship, I was so in love and happy. I was with a great great guy who loved me so much and never did anything to hurt me, well one day he was at a party and for some reason I panicked and started thinking "oh god.. What if he gets drunk and cheats on me" I dwelled upon this thought and freaked out. He didn't cheat on me that night but 6 days later he went to a friends birthday party.. And well you guessed it! He got drunk and cheated on me! It was before I knew about the law of attraction I swore I was psychic. It just proves that you can manifest something specific. this was a terrible manifestation but it strengthens my beliefs that I can manifest something so good like my love! I hope this encourages you all a little bit!

10/31/2016 9:53 pm  #2

Re: I once manifested something really bad..and specific.

I've done the same thing! Also manifested the flu recently. Anything is possible, even if it's not ideal!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/01/2016 12:14 am  #3

I manifested losing my debit card. And when it happened I laughed.Β 

Hope you guys are feeling better though Β 

11/01/2016 1:29 am  #4

​The same thing happened to me before my guy and I got back together. So I know how you're feeling

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

11/01/2016 8:46 am  #5

In my experience, things that we fear happen very quickly. Maybe it's because we don't offer any contradicting vibration.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/01/2016 10:07 am  #6

The other day I was working doing massage and found myself thinking agh I really hope I don't knock my oil bottle over (I hadn;t put the cap on) that would be really bad, and had this thought that it would happen..

...I think you can probably all guess what happened the next time I reached to pour out more oil!!!

Β 

11/01/2016 10:08 am  #7

There's other things I could refer to in my past too in terms of relationship (negative stuff I manifested for sure) but I'm no longer focussing on the past things that went wrong, I have moved on from that now and it feels goooood :D

11/01/2016 2:11 pm  #8

I've got a more positive story I can share, I'm sure I posted about this but any positive story is great, obviously. I don't really drink fizzy drinks but now and again I get cravings for Cherry Coke and Dr Pepper. My dad brought me a litre of Cherry Coke home one day when I had it on the brain. Anything is possible!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera