Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2016 4:17 pm  #11

Re: 8 MONTHS OF NO CONTACT AND HES BACK

tessy wrote:

Please share your story....its awesome....feels amazing.....many of the NC periods like weeks gives me shiver....8 months....the time frame is so long and he's back for good.....soooooooo happy for you!!! God Bless

Yes please, I like to know too

and congratulations!!!!ย 

10/31/2016 8:45 pm  #12

Congratulations...thts awesome news

10/31/2016 11:17 pm  #13

yaaay!!!! so happy for you!!! i admire you for believeing for so long, you deserve it!!!!

11/01/2016 2:10 am  #14

Huge congratulations!!!!

11/01/2016 6:51 pm  #15

So the story is i was crying over a different guy who was finally not my ex...and i checked my phone and got a notification that my ex started to randomly follow me on instagram, and we havent talked or seen eachotherย in 8 months! ( I deleted him off everything after the breakup)ย 

11/01/2016 7:00 pm  #16

Yessss! <3 Congratulations

I thank the universe for everything.

11/01/2016 7:59 pm  #17

So awesome!! Happy for you!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

11/15/2016 9:03 am  #18

UPDATE: has reached out to me and said everything i visuaizedย him saying throughout this journey, already asked to see me, the key is to let go and not obsess over it just know that it is yours and relax

11/15/2016 9:15 am  #19

That's awesome. Keep your attitude and don't fall back in old patterns on this last meters. You got this.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/15/2016 10:04 am  #20

whosurdaddy wrote:

UPDATE: has reached out to me and said everything i visuaizedย him saying throughout this journey, already asked to see me, the key is to let go and not obsess over it just know that it is yours and relax

Wow thts really encouraging..and inspiring..so happy for u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Board footera