Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2016 9:43 pm  #41

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

Love this!!!

11/15/2016 6:34 pm  #42

sk721 wrote:

Love this!!!

Thanks still❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

11/15/2016 10:38 pm  #43

This post is so great, I can't stop reading it. It gives me an "everything's ok" feeling. Thank you, Ace! 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/16/2016 1:07 pm  #44

InnerGod wrote:

This post is so great, I can't stop reading it. It gives me an "everything's ok" feeling. Thank you, Ace! 

No problem at all, and Thanks still❤ Feels good it helped you, and trust me, everything is ok, without a doubt. Things will come to you, be happy.

Never give up.

11/16/2016 1:21 pm  #45

I have been going through a rough patch    and this morning I asked the Universe for guidance   Here is your post    just what I needed to shore me up   and push me forward  

Question to everyone       Would it help  to "send" his a message  during RS or Visualization  telling him  its ok to call??     What do you guys think??        Stubbornness  on both our parts   and miscommunication  led to this devastation     I feel somehow   that his pride is keeping him away      I have kept my number and email     he changed all that  when all this happened    and was never on social media   in any form  ( we are old ducks )     so  unfortunately   its all in his corner    

11/16/2016 1:33 pm  #46

barbidoll wrote:

I have been going through a rough patch    and this morning I asked the Universe for guidance   Here is your post    just what I needed to shore me up   and push me forward  

Question to everyone       Would it help  to "send" his a message  during RS or Visualization  telling him  its ok to call??     What do you guys think??        Stubbornness  on both our parts   and miscommunication  led to this devastation     I feel somehow   that his pride is keeping him away      I have kept my number and email     he changed all that  when all this happened    and was never on social media   in any form  ( we are old ducks )     so  unfortunately   its all in his corner    

Feels good that it helped you❤

If you visualize him and tell him it's ok to send a message or to receive your message, it's more of telepathic communication and it does work.

I don't know how long it takes, but if you do it with INTENTION and send that vibe of love and tell him about the message, it does do an effect on his subconscious.

It's not really magic or voodooo etc I'm sure you know that already, its all loving energy and just another function of our brain which can do something like this, which is sending a message via subconscious. If he doesn't respond for very long time, then maybe he is open to receive your message, try follow your gut feeling, that will help.

See what other people say, but what I said was all from my knowledge.

Hope it helps.

Last edited by AceWay123 (11/16/2016 1:34 pm)

Never give up.

11/16/2016 1:59 pm  #47

barbidoll wrote:

I feel somehow   that his pride is keeping him away      I have kept my number and email     he changed all that  when all this happened    and was never on social media   in any form  ( we are old ducks )     so  unfortunately   its all in his corner  

The more you keep thinking that his pride is keeping him away, then he'll never return. The more you keep thinking that everything is in his corner, he's never coming back.

Change your thoughts.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

11/16/2016 2:01 pm  #48

Thank you. I needed to read this. Thank you for sharing.

11/16/2016 2:14 pm  #49

big_blue wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

I feel somehow   that his pride is keeping him away      I have kept my number and email     he changed all that  when all this happened    and was never on social media   in any form  ( we are old ducks )     so  unfortunately   its all in his corner  

The more you keep thinking that his pride is keeping him away, then he'll never return. The more you keep thinking that everything is in his corner, he's never coming back.

Change your thoughts.

Big Blue    wow   right between the eyes  !!!!!!   you are right   Thank you Thank you !!!!

11/16/2016 2:15 pm  #50

AceWay123 wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

Feels good that it helped you❤

If you visualize him and tell him it's ok to send a message or to receive your message, it's more of telepathic communication and it does work.

I don't know how long it takes, but if you do it with INTENTION and send that vibe of love and tell him about the message, it does do an effect on his subconscious.

It's not really magic or voodooo etc I'm sure you know that already, its all loving energy and just another function of our brain which can do something like this, which is sending a message via subconscious. If he doesn't respond for very long time, then maybe he is open to receive your message, try follow your gut feeling, that will help.

See what other people say, but what I said was all from my knowledge.

Hope it helps.

Thank you !!!!!!

Board footera