Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2018 1:36 pm  #181

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

Wow... I have just signed in after a whole year. I am truly grateful for all the replies, and I'm happy that my post has motivated so many people. My post is based on the truth. Things do return without our knowledge. Thank you, and all of you are welcome.

I hope i have changed some bits of your life in a way, and most importantly, i hope i have made you do more for your own happiness. Thank you all once again. I appreicate it.

- Ace

Last edited by AceWay123 (10/23/2021 8:41 am)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

11/25/2018 5:01 pm  #182

Wow!!! I expected this to be a one post thread and have been spending time getting happy over success stories! I had a bit of a dip today and whilst was feeling better as my dips and lasting less and less each time they happen. I still had a few things on the mind and ended up on this  thread!!! The universe works in strange ways. Thank you Ace and everyone else who has added their advice and positive vibes!!! This has really helped.
Much love xxx
P.S will definitely sub on Instagram. Thanks

Last edited by Flower293 (11/25/2018 5:02 pm)

11/27/2018 3:03 pm  #183

Flower293 wrote:

Wow!!! I expected this to be a one post thread and have been spending time getting happy over success stories! I had a bit of a dip today and whilst was feeling better as my dips and lasting less and less each time they happen. I still had a few things on the mind and ended up on this  thread!!! The universe works in strange ways. Thank you Ace and everyone else who has added their advice and positive vibes!!! This has really helped.
Much love xxx
P.S will definitely sub on Instagram. Thanks

Thanks a lot and no problem at all ❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/01/2019 7:10 pm  #184

Awesome post thank you Sweetie! XOXO

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

5/31/2019 11:33 pm  #185

I have a small question... please help me.. i want to attract a specific person.. but my mom does not like this person. This is creating a hurdle in my mind. So whenever i visualize this thought strikes my mind. How can i getover this ?

6/01/2019 7:25 am  #186

Gayatri wrote:

I have a small question... please help me.. i want to attract a specific person.. but my mom does not like this person. This is creating a hurdle in my mind. So whenever i visualize this thought strikes my mind. How can i getover this ?

Either ignore her OR start telling the story that she likes/approves of your SP. Watch the ‘Everyone is you pushed out’ videos on the ‘Create Your Future’ YouTube channel for more details.

6/12/2019 12:25 am  #187

fizzy wrote:

Gayatri wrote:

Either ignore her OR start telling the story that she likes/approves of your SP. Watch the ‘Everyone is you pushed out’ videos on the ‘Create Your Future’ YouTube channel for more details.

Thank you so much Fizzy. It really  worked. I have another question now. Sometimes it happens that a thought crosses our mind and we tend to manifest it. I am facing this in a very weird way. Like i was casually talking to my cousin that my SP already has a girlfriend. And he announced it after almost 3 days the same thing. I would like to alter my thought process in a positive way. Can you help me that ?

6/18/2019 6:37 pm  #188

Thank you for this. Its just what I needed in what I'm dealing with right now. She may have someone else now. But I still feel us being together in the end.

6/18/2019 9:16 pm  #189

Sounds good. Thank you. I will surely try it.

11/03/2019 2:26 pm  #190

Thank you for sharing.

We live in a world where we want results in everything we do. Seeing a message from our ex gives us the assurance or evidence we want.

I sometimes wonder if my ex think about me or maybe I dint mean a thing to them.

However I like to choose to think they are very obsessed with me and in time they will be back xx 💋

Board footera