Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 5:32 pm  #141

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

honeebee wrote:

This is just one of my go to messages I read from Ace because his posts are so inspiring and helpful when you are feeling a little off. Really good stuff

Thanks a lot for this❤

Creeeeestal wrote:

Wow! This was actually something I needed to see! THank you Ace! 

No problem at all❤ feels good to know it helped you.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/24/2017 8:52 am  #142

Blessedck wrote:

libra24 wrote:

Any rule against contacting specific person ?
Going through something and all I can think about is sharing it with them cause they are kind of my person and I miss him and talk😞

Hi! Don't contact them. I've made that mistake in the past and it didn't help. Let them contact you.

So he contacted me our conversation was brief as I didn't really know what to say. I guess it came off as short i don't know. I was all high in vibrations since then. Then to day his display picture changes to that of another woman and my whole body went cold and I felt sick and numb then cried for a bit and tried to stop but I couldn't control it. I bought the book on attracting a specific person. But I don't understand I've been working really hard on being happy and I've been enjoying life. I just don't understand

I am because I think I am

2/24/2017 9:00 am  #143

libra24 wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

libra24 wrote:

Any rule against contacting specific person ?
Going through something and all I can think about is sharing it with them cause they are kind of my person and I miss him and talk😞

Hi! Don't contact them. I've made that mistake in the past and it didn't help. Let them contact you.

So he contacted me our conversation was brief as I didn't really know what to say. I guess it came off as short i don't know. I was all high in vibrations since then. Then to day his display picture changes to that of another woman and my whole body went cold and I felt sick and numb then cried for a bit and tried to stop but I couldn't control it. I bought the book on attracting a specific person. But I don't understand I've been working really hard on being happy and I've been enjoying life. I just don't understand

It will probably help to not follow him until you are where you need to be emotionally.

The Universe is your playground.

2/24/2017 1:22 pm  #144

Avaelle wrote:

libra24 wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

It will probably help to not follow him until you are where you need to be emotionally.

Ok. I've started reading over Veronica's book on attracting a specific person... but what I saw is really messing with my visualizations everything negative is floating to the surface 😞

I am because I think I am

3/15/2017 3:32 am  #145

Hi Ace,

This is what i need! Thank you. 
I know deep down my husband loves and misses me. I know he is looking at my profile every night when he likes all my post and pictures. I know deep down he thinks about me. I also KNOW HE REGRET tell the word divorce to me. I believe the manifestation is working on. It's just needed a perfect time for it to become reality in a way he take the initiative to contact me and for us to reunite and continue forming a perfect family. Im glad for the positive respond from the universe

Have a great day. 

3/15/2017 4:44 am  #146

hey ma'am
i have been in a relationship since last three years and my relationship is always on and off kind.. i feel that my boyfriend in never into me and he takes me for granted while actually i have done a lot for him.....we are on a break since last 15 days and i dont know whether he wants to be with me now or not...i really love him alot....all my friends say that this person can never actually love me or be after me like i do to him...please help me..can i actually get him to love me the way i want him to and moreover will he marry me?

3/15/2017 5:06 am  #147

I have this question.

I've read alot of LoA stuff, not only about love and specific persons. But I've found that there are some different informations out there.
I'm currently trying to manifest my girl back to me. To have a new and better relationship.
And as everyone probably know, there's a saying in LoA that "Thoughts become Things". What you think about is what will manifest into your reality.
So of course, I think alot about my girl and the relationship I want us to have. I do all the LoA stuff there is to do to manifest something into your life.
But then I also read, that if you truly want something, don't think about it. You will only become obsessed with the thought of what you don't have.
That leaves me a bit confused.
Can somebody help me out with this issue?
Thank you

Also, Can you really manifest a person into your reality?
I don't have any trouble believing that you can manifest material Things into your reality. They are only things. But for some reason I have truoble seeing it just as easy, when it come to people.

I've had this rock in my pocket since newyear, and every single day I've gotten a parking Space at my job. I forgot it for 3 days here in march, and I didn't get a Space. Then I begang to bring it in my pocket Again, and bam, parking Spaces ever since.
Friday I was sure about winning Money in the lottery, and so I did.
So the material things I don't find problematic. But this getting my girl back to me thingy, when we aren't even on speaking terms and blocked on everyting, is different. I find it hard, even though it shouldn't be.

3/15/2017 5:37 am  #148

Wifey wrote:

Hi Ace,

This is what i need! Thank you. 
I know deep down my husband loves and misses me. I know he is looking at my profile every night when he likes all my post and pictures. I know deep down he thinks about me. I also KNOW HE REGRET tell the word divorce to me. I believe the manifestation is working on. It's just needed a perfect time for it to become reality in a way he take the initiative to contact me and for us to reunite and continue forming a perfect family. Im glad for the positive respond from the universe

Have a great day. 

No problem at all, it feels good to know that it has helped you❤ keep believing, imagining with love and with real intentions and let go of doubts or the "what if". Everything will fall into it's place, stay blessed❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

3/15/2017 6:01 am  #149

Blue wrote:

somakshi wrote:

hey ma'am
i have been in a relationship since last three years and my relationship is always on and off kind.. i feel that my boyfriend in never into me and he takes me for granted while actually i have done a lot for him.....we are on a break since last 15 days and i dont know whether he wants to be with me now or not...i really love him alot....all my friends say that this person can never actually love me or be after me like i do to him...please help me..can i actually get him to love me the way i want him to and moreover will he marry me?

Yes. Simply imagine him being more loving, affection and grateful towards you. Imagine him that way, feel the feelings you would have of him being that way towards you and keep imagining him like that. Eventually your reality will shift and he will become that. There's a wonderful video here and even though it's long she explains it very well and breaks it down for you so it is easier to understand.

Lj wrote:

But then I also read, that if you truly want something, don't think about it. You will only become obsessed with the thought of what you don't have.

I don't have any trouble believing that you can manifest material Things into your reality. They are only things. But for some reason I have truoble seeing it just as easy, when it come to people..

To answer your questions.
1. Wanting is showing lack. You have to know that you already have what you desire and don't get obsessed with it or have any other negative emotion latched on to it. Know it is on it's way, be grateful, visualize the end result and be happy. Don't wait around, the universe needs "time" in order to manifest things properly and set events up the way you want.

2. Yes. Manifesting a person is no different than manifesting materials. People are just naturally more emotional about other human beings and that's why it is more difficult for them to manifest people and relationships.

Thank you , thank you , thank you I so needed this today . Trying to remind myself that " wanting "symbolizes lack .

3/16/2017 10:25 pm  #150

Lj wrote:

I have this question.

I've read alot of LoA stuff, not only about love and specific persons. But I've found that there are some different informations out there.
I'm currently trying to manifest my girl back to me. To have a new and better relationship.
And as everyone probably know, there's a saying in LoA that "Thoughts become Things". What you think about is what will manifest into your reality.
So of course, I think alot about my girl and the relationship I want us to have. I do all the LoA stuff there is to do to manifest something into your life.
That leaves me a bit confused.
Can somebody help me out with this issue?
Thank you

I don't have any trouble believing that you can manifest material Things into your reality. They are only things. But for some reason I have truoble seeing it just as easy, when it come to people.

I've had this rock in my pocket since newyear, and every single day I've gotten a parking Space at my job. I forgot it for 3 days here in march, and I didn't get a Space. Then I begang to bring it in my pocket Again, and bam, parking Spaces ever since.
Friday I was sure about winning Money in the lottery, and so I did.
So the material things I don't find problematic. But this getting my girl back to me thingy, when we aren't even on speaking terms and blocked on everyting, is different. I find it hard, even though it shouldn't be.

You have to apply the same confidence you have with material things to the person. I have manifested specific people and you have if you had her before then you unknowingly manifested her.  Now you have to get rid of the thought pattern you can't do. If you say you can't they you can't use ther Rock in your pocket and say you will manifest her and you will.

It's not the rock that's doing it it's the association with rock and your positive thoughts that you align yourself with the rock that is doing this magic. When LOA say you can get anything it means anything there are now exceptions not even specific people!

Board footera