Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 1:40 am  #121

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

Blue wrote:

Ace: what's the best way you have found sending love? I do Lanie's PW and see myself sending love, but do you personally have a certain technique?

Good question!

2/01/2017 8:03 am  #122

Blue wrote:

Ace: what's the best way you have found sending love? I do Lanie's PW and see myself sending love, but do you personally have a certain technique?

Sending love is different to RS.

RS is influence and when you mix it with Love and do less sexual, it makes the person so open to understand you.

Sending love can be done by talking to your specific person, telling them things you want them to know and see them happy knowing what you said. Say loving words with deep meaning and also a bit of hugging and caressing.

The way i do it, is the way i explained above, just loving words and caressing.

Here's the extra bit i do, i do telepathic love. Once i talk to the person and build the feelings, i send it by imagining a light going from my heart to theirs. I can feel it going and almost everyone who does it will. You have to know when they had enough and once you do, you just end the session.

Sending Love is not influence, it is love where the person feels and thinks of you, nautrally the person feels more close to you, misses you, understands the mistakes they've made during the arguments, it also uplifts them when they think of you. It doesn't influence, it uses natural love to heal relationships, clear some resistance so they try understand you more and you'll have a deep connection with them subconsciously and deep meaningful relationship or friendship.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/01/2017 9:03 am  #123

AceWay123 wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Does this still work and is this still true if you and your specific person haven't met yet.?

I've watched this guy on YouTube so I know him but he doesn't know me.

He lives near me and he's really sweet but he's not followed me back on Twitter or Instagram

This will ALWAYS be the truth because it's our nature to think of people at times, and with LOA and RS you will ALWAYS get results.

RS has been proven real over and over again. If you don't see the results, doesn't mean it's not happening in their mind.

Same with LOA, everything is working out "behind the scene". It will always make you slhave results but the problem is, you can't see them and how they are reacting. So some people tend to give up. It works on anyone you want it to work on.

So eventually it will manifest into a relationship if that is what you desire?

What happens if you carry on doing RS and it doesn't manifest into getting them back? Would that only happen if the person gives up or its not what they really want?
xxx

2/01/2017 12:47 pm  #124

Thanks Ace!

2/01/2017 2:23 pm  #125

Blessedck wrote:

Thanks Ace!

No problem❀

Never give up.

2/01/2017 2:27 pm  #126

Meg2222 wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Does this still work and is this still true if you and your specific person haven't met yet.?

I've watched this guy on YouTube so I know him but he doesn't know me.

He lives near me and he's really sweet but he's not followed me back on Twitter or Instagram

This will ALWAYS be the truth because it's our nature to think of people at times, and with LOA and RS you will ALWAYS get results.

RS has been proven real over and over again. If you don't see the results, doesn't mean it's not happening in their mind.

Same with LOA, everything is working out "behind the scene". It will always make you slhave results but the problem is, you can't see them and how they are reacting. So some people tend to give up. It works on anyone you want it to work on.

So eventually it will manifest into a relationship if that is what you desire?

What happens if you carry on doing RS and it doesn't manifest into getting them back? Would that only happen if the person gives up or its not what they really want?
xxx

All those things you said in your visualization, if you said that to someone face to face, they will appreciate you and love you so much. Its the same thing with RS, you're not really taking away the persons free will, your only giving them that love indirectly but the most powerfully. Your desire will always manifest but personally, i think its best to be open to all the possibilities. Tommorow i could meet a girl who has everything that i have been looking for. At the end, about the desire, it will always manifest.

Xxx

Never give up.

2/01/2017 2:39 pm  #127

Why do I have to be open to someone else?? That throws me off everytime I read it. Yah I met this guy while I was trying to attract back my ex. And I like this guy a lot a lot a lot.. I'm not just trying to move to the next one everytime I am not able to attract the one I want

2/01/2017 3:30 pm  #128

iinikkii wrote:

Why do I have to be open to someone else?? That throws me off everytime I read it. Yah I met this guy while I was trying to attract back my ex. And I like this guy a lot a lot a lot.. I'm not just trying to move to the next one everytime I am not able to attract the one I want

Here's the best way i can explain this.

Look, the person you desire... What if he was never part of your life? You would still be chasing your ex right? Why? It is because your ex gives you the similar or same feeling that your desired person gives.

So, what are you chasing? You are chasing the FEELING. That does not mean you give up on your specific person because obviously they give you that feeling... So if your specific person gives you the feeling you are chasing... What should you do?

You should be open to ALL possibilities. He can come on his own, he can message you tommorow and apologise, he can randomly see you on the street and hug you, he can tell your friend that he misses you OR... A man can come into your life tommorow and give you that same FEELING 100x better than you thought. This is what we mean by being open to ALL possibilities... ALL of it.

Being open doesn't mean you move on. Not at all.

Never give up.

2/01/2017 4:14 pm  #129

iinikkii wrote:

Hi iinkkii...I can understand what you are saying because I have felt the same way. I don't think they're telling you to forget about your person rather let go of all the negativity surrounding your guy. I wanted to give up on my guy because I haven't seen any results and I know this is because I was extremely focused on him and constantly wondering when or how it will happen. I admit I never let go and in a way I'm glad to know that the reason why things didn't work out were because I was in the way. If the situation had been different, in which I had let go and it still didn't manifest, then I would be worried.

Let's make an effort to let go of the resistance
Β 

2/04/2017 2:00 pm  #130

Stop worrying is do damn hard. Negative thoughts and feelings are so much easier to get, than positive.
For instance, I've felt sooo good the past week. But today I just couldn't stop checking on if her mom had befriended her boyfriend. And she had, and it got me in such a bad state of mind. Now I'm struggling with overcoming that negative feeling.
I almost feel like giving up. Just because of such a small thing. It's crazy.
Deep down I know it means nothing. But my stupid arrogant conscious is telling me, she befriended him because they must be moving in together, being pregnant and engaged.
So, now I have to battle this stupid mind of mine for the rest of the day. Which is also, by the way, telling me that this is of course not working. And I am just totally unlovable.
I know all of this is just bullcrap from my conscious mind, and I will calm down again.
But is also tells me, that I haven't completely let go yet. Otherwise I wouldn't get such a punch in the heart, seeing this.
Letting go is so hard.
I tell my self everyday that my vibration is sky high. And I really feel that way.
But apparently I'm easy peasy getting down from the sky high point... crap!
Why did I have to look?!
That guy means nothing!
I'm the all important person in this game!
I'm the one being with J.
It's me who has this awesome relationship with her.
I'm the one she can't stop thinking about.
Come on, bro.
You're better than this. LoA got your back. Why are you worrying?
Don't worry!

Well... some of my thoughts, just written down as I sat here thinking. Wasn't even supposed to write anything. It just kinda happen.

Board footera