Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 7:32 pm  #111

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

Thank you so much for responding I really appreciate it!

I am because I think I am

1/31/2017 10:09 pm  #112

Any rule against contacting specific person ?
Going through something and all I can think about is sharing it with them cause they are kind of my person and I miss him and talk😞

I am because I think I am

1/31/2017 11:21 pm  #113

libra24 wrote:

Any rule against contacting specific person ?
Going through something and all I can think about is sharing it with them cause they are kind of my person and I miss him and talk😞

Hi! Don't contact them. I've made that mistake in the past and it didn't help. Let them contact you.

1/31/2017 11:23 pm  #114

I've been worried about my guy being with another girl but I'm beginning to see that I can only control my thoughts and feelings because I cannot change the current reality. Any techniques that have helped any of you in this situation? Thanks

2/01/2017 12:09 am  #115

Blue wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

I've been worried about my guy being with another girl but I'm beginning to see that I can only control my thoughts and feelings because I cannot change the current reality. Any techniques that have helped any of you in this situation? Thanks

You can change current reality by ignoring it. Honestly, don't pay other girls any mind - they don't matter. He is already yours subconsciously.

Thanks blue! I appreciate that. I know I was very doubtful and got what I was seeking. So by changing what I focus on then things will change. Thank you 😊

2/01/2017 12:32 am  #116

Blue wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Blue wrote:

You can change current reality by ignoring it. Honestly, don't pay other girls any mind - they don't matter. He is already yours subconsciously.

Thanks blue! I appreciate that. I know I was very doubtful and got what I was seeking. So by changing what I focus on then things will change. Thank you 😊

Exactly. Don't focus on other girls or things you don't want. Focus only and solely on the outcome of you two being together, the rest will fall into place.

Thank you!! 😊😊

2/01/2017 12:34 am  #117

Blue wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Blue wrote:

Exactly. Don't focus on other girls or things you don't want. Focus only and solely on the outcome of you two being together, the rest will fall into place.

I'm surprised by how much my negative thinking actually conspired into reality. I used to think I had nothing in control but I really do

2/01/2017 12:44 am  #118

Blessedck wrote:

Blue wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

I'm surprised by how much my negative thinking actually conspired into reality. I used to think I had nothing in control but I really do

Nothing can ever create unless you give your focus and take actions from it. If you focus on this girl, she will be seen as an obstacle and Naturally you will feel bad because she's with someone you like. Therefore you lose faith in LOA because of this one person. However, it is just impossible to create a relationship for 2 people with your own mind. Loa is all about what you desire. You can't make someone else desire another person, because that's their job. You can only attract the person to you because your subconscious mind can only bring it to you and no one else... Because its your mind. You will also need to take actions to get that desire by sending love and doing RS. You can't RS a person for someone else.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/01/2017 1:05 am  #119

AceWay123 wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Blue wrote:

Nothing can ever create unless you give your focus and take actions from it. If you focus on this girl, she will be seen as an obstacle and Naturally you will feel bad because she's with someone you like. Therefore you lose faith in LOA because of this one person. However, it is just impossible to create a relationship for 2 people with your own mind. Loa is all about what you desire. You can't make someone else desire another person, because that's their job. You can only attract the person to you because your subconscious mind can only bring it to you and no one else... Because its your mind. You will also need to take actions to get that desire by sending love and doing RS. You can't RS a person for someone else.

Thanks Ace for always helping me! You're absolutely correct. I'm so lucky to have you guys supporting me 😊 I feel SO much better and I'm looking forward to my new life with my guy πŸ€—

2/01/2017 1:10 am  #120

Blue wrote:

You do, Blessed. You really do. Energy flows where attention goes. If you focus and give too much to negative things, that will be the outcome. You can truly have anything you want, you just need to pay attention to your mind. Truly. I've been re-reading some old posts and they have helped a lot. I've been down the past few days but honestly they have helped so much. Don't focus on the current reality. Re-write the script like Cherished did with her cat here, but simply for your man.

Thank you SO much, Blue!! Thank you for reminding me that I can truly have whatever I want but I only need to pay attention to my mind. It's so incredibly powerful. As I write, I'm not paying attention to the current reality. I didn't get anything by stalking or feeling hopeless. It's time I change. Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Board footera