Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 4:10 am  #91

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

what if you know deep down in your heart that the specific person you love does care about you...but on the surface he's doing everything he possibly can to block you out of his life...

but at times these walls would come down (like when he's been drinking)...and when you interact you know that he's happy with you and that your connection is real...

i'm having a really rough day >.<

12/31/2016 8:42 pm  #92

mwny wrote:

what if you know deep down in your heart that the specific person you love does care about you...but on the surface he's doing everything he possibly can to block you out of his life...

but at times these walls would come down (like when he's been drinking)...and when you interact you know that he's happy with you and that your connection is real...

You can still bring them back into your life. No matter what they say, these are words said in anger but when love is sent, it removes all the tentions and negatives between the 2 people. Possibilities are endless, even in your situation. I'm not just saying this to only make you feel good, I'm also saying it because it's 100% true.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/01/2017 1:31 am  #93

Thank you so,  so,  so much!!! I really needed this and I believe the Universe brought your post to my attention to remind me everything is going to be okay and fine. Thank you!

1/01/2017 8:25 am  #94

AceWay123 wrote:

mwny wrote:

You can still bring them back into your life. No matter what they say, these are words said in anger but when love is sent, it removes all the tentions and negatives between the 2 people. Possibilities are endless, even in your situation. I'm not just saying this to only make you feel good, I'm also saying it because it's 100% true.

1/01/2017 8:28 am  #95

Tumom wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

mwny wrote:

Thank you for saying that no matter what they say you can still bring them back . That is what I'm dealing with because he's been mean and rude and swears this is it we are done πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

1/01/2017 8:40 am  #96

Do not lose hope, things really show up.
In my case it really did, I manifested exact text which I created in my mind last month.
I met my guy, and I really wanted to be in touch, so Some magick happened and he offered me todo Pre wedding shoot for his elder brother.
So yes, things show up. You just have to believe and live with a positive attitude.

1/01/2017 9:01 am  #97

Surbhi wrote:

Do not lose hope, things really show up.
In my case it really did, I manifested exact text which I created in my mind last month.
I met my guy, and I really wanted to be in touch, so Some magick happened and he offered me todo Pre wedding shoot for his elder brother.
So yes, things show up. You just have to believe and live with a positive attitude.

Thank you . I love success stories . What a great story to start the new year!!!

1/01/2017 9:07 am  #98

I want to thank you everyone here on this blog to make my story a happy story, I know I still have a long way to go, but I am sure, something will showup always.

I am in touch With my guy now, and I know, I will make my place in is heart and life soon.

Happy New Year Guys!

1/19/2017 10:35 pm  #99

TurtlePower wrote:

Thank you so,  so,  so much!!! I really needed this and I believe the Universe brought your post to my attention to remind me everything is going to be okay and fine. Thank you!

No problem at all still❀ and trust, at the end things get better.

Never give up.

1/19/2017 10:37 pm  #100

Tumom wrote:

Tumom wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Thank you for saying that no matter what they say you can still bring them back . That is what I'm dealing with because he's been mean and rude and swears this is it we are done πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Trust me, it will get better. They're just words said in anger. Send love and watch when things get better❀

Never give up.

Board footera