Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 6:38 pm  #1

Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

Hi, Ace here.

Today, I want to tell you somethings about your specific person, which will remove some of your worries . Also, to remind you, that no matter what the situation is like, there's ALWAYS a solution because Naturally and LOA way, ANYTHING is possible.

Hopefully this will remove all of your unnecessary worries about your specific person.

Let's start...

Now let me tell you something.

After all those RS sessions, the LOA visualisation sessions, the prayers, the powerful desire that you will never give up on... how can they, after all those things you did for this person, lose interest in you?

You are here making connection with them, sending love, hoping they're safe etc... do you think God will ignore you? Do you think the LOA won't notice you?

Here's the truth...

Your specific person DOES notice you, they DO think of you, they DO feel your love.

EVERYTHING you're doing is working...

...but you want "proof"...

...and the only way you want to see "proof" is by receiving a message from them.

But you forget something...

...You forget that, your efforts and the love you send, can be returned in SO MANY WAYS MORE... than just a message.

But you don't notice it... because you only see love & efforts being returned by this one message that you didn't receive.

Understand this...

Love and Efforts can be returned in MANY ways...

Not just from a message.

Here's a list of things your specific person can do or already HAS done to return the love and effort which you may not have noticed:

- they may had a thought about you and appreciated how you helped them in the past, but without your knowledge.

- they may miss you EVERYDAY without your knowledge.

- they probably had the urge to go on your profile and look at your pictures, or probably already has done that, without your knowledge.

- they may be in a relationship with someone else but for some reason, all they can think of is you and not any other ex's or anyone else, without your knowledge.

- they might not know about LOA, but they may have imagined being with you, feeling your love and regrets for pushing you but might be looking for ways to get you back... again, without your knowledge.

You see? Appreciation, Love, Respect, Efforts etc... all these things can be returned in MANY ways. Sometimes, it'd be returned WITHOUT your knowledge.

Just because they didn't message you by telling you how much they miss you, doesn't mean they don't.

Just because they're in a relationship, doesn't mean they only love that person and never think of you or love you... they could even love you more than the person they are currently with.

Possibilities are endless...

...Naturally and LOA way.

All your efforts are working and it is being returned WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT.

Never give up.

Be open to receive love and efforts in MANY ways more than just a message.

So much is being returned without your knowledge.

- Ace

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/29/2016 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

Aww I love this Thank you for sharing. This is so true

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

10/29/2016 6:51 pm  #3

This is what I needed right now!
Thank you so much!:*

She believed she could, so she did.

10/29/2016 6:56 pm  #4

This post is amazing dear. 

Thank you so much xx

10/29/2016 8:35 pm  #5

jensherratt wrote:

Aww I love this Thank you for sharing. This is so true

Thanks a lot still❤ I'm looking forward to your new post❤

happygirl97 wrote:

This is what I needed right now!
Thank you so much!:*

No problem, feels good that it helped you exactly when you needed it❤

Justine wrote:

This post is amazing dear. 

Thank you so much xx

Thanks a lot still❤ and you welcome xx

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/30/2016 12:34 am  #6

Just in time..😃
Thanks for this post...

10/30/2016 4:44 am  #7

Thank you for this post. I was in need of this.

10/30/2016 5:14 am  #8

Thank yooi, thank you. You make my day:D.

10/30/2016 5:36 am  #9

Thanks

10/30/2016 6:26 am  #10

Yes, this is lovely and I think one of the reasons why other people can sometimes be interested in you or you may receive gifts in other ways.  But yeah, we have no idea what goes on in others heads, so they could be working out their own thoughts or whatever.  That's why its good to focus on all the gifts you have in your life.  Also, I think the little synchronicities are signs that we are having an effect.

I remember in one of Nevilles books he said something along the lines of how we are 'gifting' others when we think well of them or loving them.  And they can 'receive' this.  But, also, that the love will be returned to us anyway.  So, it's always a win/win with what we are doing because we are transmitting positive energy/love with good intentions for a harmonious relationship with them.  But the love can come back to us in many ways and sometimes when we least expect it!  So, its good to be open to lifes surprises and gifts and to not ever lose faith.

Last edited by Little Red Robin (10/30/2016 6:27 am)

Love is all

Board footera