Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2016 9:25 pm  #1

Script for business and relationship

I spoke with a producer in Nashville who saw my webinar and wanted to sign up for my services. He was a very enthusiastic and wanted to get started. He needed to clear it with his manager and get a check from the manager. I actually thought he had changed his mind because I didn't hear back. I didn't get an email, no phone call, and he didn't answer my call back. Lo and behold, I got an email the next day asking me if the offer was still good. I said, "Of course!" and he paid the invoice and scheduled his first session for Monday. Two days later, almost the exact same thing happened. I thought a woman had changed her mind, but she paid the invoice without calling or emailing or anything! It was so exciting to have all this extra money in my account and to be working with two enthusiastic, dedicated students.

My ads are doing MUCH better. My CTR is up to 1.1% and I am averaging two new clients a week! In fact, my schedule is nearly full and I will have to raise rates and/or start a waiting list! I can only handle 10 at a time and I have 20 people right now interested!

With the unexpected money, I went and got the car I've been wanting for years. The day after I picked it up, I went and took Michael out. We had so much fun driving around with the top down. We wound up having a romantic evening. We went for sushi, then a movie. and we drove out into the desert did some "naughty" things in the car under the stars. I feel like a teenager!

10/29/2016 7:18 pm  #2

Re: Script for business and relationship

Congratulations

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera