Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2016 9:33 am  #1

Who's behind the screen?

Hey guys! I've been working hard on keeping my vibe up (well, it's actually very easy, ive been working easily, or just letting it happen, rather, haha!) But I was thinking,

Sometimes when we get advice on the forums, it's nice to know that they're actually PEOPLE giving said advice, and not just imaginary "computers". 8ts nice to give a face to the username.

It's completely up to you, I can see why some may not be comfortable, but I thought the more comfortable we can all get with each other, the easier it'd be to work toward manifesting our desires and helping others around us! We can be like family here.

It's just a thought, but I believe it'd be beneficial to show the real user behind the username with pictures of ourselves.

So, I guess I'll start off
Here's me!

10/25/2016 11:51 am  #2

Re: Who's behind the screen?

My avatar is me but I thought I'd join in anyway. :D

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (10/25/2016 11:59 am)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/26/2016 5:10 am  #3

Beautiful, both of you πŸ’–

10/26/2016 1:54 pm  #4

Β C'est moi!

10/26/2016 3:56 pm  #5

Good idea. I'm not really comfortable with posting pictures online, but I have too many posts here to not join...if someone could tell me how to make it work. Copying the image doesn't work and I don't want to upload it anywere to use the Image function. Any suggestions?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/26/2016 6:23 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

Good idea. I'm not really comfortable with posting pictures online, but I have too many posts here to not join...if someone could tell me how to make it work. Copying the image doesn't work and I don't want to upload it anywere to use the Image function. Any suggestions?

That's odd. I clicked on my profile photos on Facebook, right clicked on them and it gave me the option to copy them & I pasted them here.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/27/2016 4:09 am  #7

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

That's odd. I clicked on my profile photos on Facebook, right clicked on them and it gave me the option to copy them & I pasted them here.Β 

That worked for me too, but when I tried to send it, it told me that it's too large. I made it smaller, so that it was small enough in theory, but it was still the same. Maybe I should meditate on this. Might have some limiting beliefs about programmer who aren't even able to do the easiest things.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/27/2016 4:41 am  #8

Might be easier to just upload a picture as your avatar if that's easier and you want to do it

Love is all

10/27/2016 8:11 pm  #9

This is awesome! You are all some pretty good-looking people, haha!

10/27/2016 8:33 pm  #10

How to upload a pic here?
Hehehe

Board footera