Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2016 2:32 am  #1

Going to challenge myself to stop stalking profiles.

I'm so guilty of this and in all honesty it's just hindering my desire. Why should I be checking my mans profile every hour and checking up who he talks to? (I don't do it every hour it just sounded dramatic)

So, day one of not being a creepy stalker is a go, starting now. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

10/24/2016 3:09 am  #2

Re: Going to challenge myself to stop stalking profiles.

This is a good challenge. I was once a guilty creature. And though I managed to stop stalking the girl's profile (my man doesn't have facebook anymore) the urge is still there. But it's been a while since the last time I checked social media. I'm getting used to it.

We can do this!

10/24/2016 3:20 am  #3

It's the thing that is holding me back the most. I always feel the need to see how he's doing and if he's moved on. When I should be focusing on us and I also need to remember everything else is irrelevant. I know once I can control that him and I will end up talking about his life anyway. 

10/24/2016 5:02 am  #4

Whenever I feel the need to check on him thru the girl's social media, I feel that Veronica is scolding me (haha!).. I remember her advise from 'Get your ex back part 2' video. That by stalking your man or the other person's social media, you give them your energy...

Let's support each other and everyone who are having the same situation. This will be easier. Thanks to this forum, we all have a new place to go instead of those social media that are energy vampires.

10/24/2016 9:50 am  #5

going on facebook   and  monitoring either of them   ( or even the ex's family etc )  is a really bad idea    anything you see  will just cause heartbreak   anxiety   stress or longing    none of that will help you 

all it does is  give you negative or upsetting feelings   and then you have set yourself back vibrationally     instead   picture the two of you  happy together    do good visualizations  

You are not alone  we all have gone down that road    and it seems social media is a very seductive thing   and its easy to become addicted   and need to monitor everyone constantly    ( been there)   just ask yourself   "Do I feel carefree and joyful when I go in and look?"   if not   don't  

10/24/2016 12:05 pm  #6

Congratulations for take this decition, I'm doing it but in a different way, I'm trying to do it less times and trying to control the anxiety :s 

I was good a couple of week ago but something happends that makes me see her profile some times a day again :s 

Last edited by Kavik (10/24/2016 12:05 pm)

11/05/2016 5:00 pm  #7

I've had to delete my facebook apps and instagram apps. I had to delete our whatsapp convo and phone number (well his details, our text messages are still there) just so I don't freak myself out. It works wonders.

I thank the universe for everything.

11/06/2016 4:55 pm  #8

Something it help me is to be bussy.

When I'm reading, seing TV, writting, doing excersice, etc. I don't think on stalking her and it's easy to think positive things about her, it's when I'm free when I have this need to see her profiles on the social media pages and the anxiety atacks 

Last edited by Kavik (11/06/2016 4:56 pm)

11/06/2016 6:12 pm  #9

I cracked and stalked profiles. I'm back on Twitter but I'm away from Facebook and those apps are gone from my phone. I've deleted my browser history so I can't stalk that way, My man will tell me these things anyway. 

12/12/2016 5:42 pm  #10

Before me and my boyfriend were broke up I stalked his profile and I continued to do so afterwards for a while. As soon as I stopped I felt better in a couple of days. It's such a downing thing to do. To anyone who stalks their ex's social media, stop! You will feel better I promise.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

Board footera