Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2016 1:55 pm  #1

There is no difference between your reality and your thoughts

Something that I came to understand lately is that your thoughts and your reality are nearly the same thing. Let's talk about what the difference between your thoughts and your reality is. Your reality is your past thoughts crystallized. When you have practiced a thought long enough, it becomes your reality. So, reality isn't more than a practiced past thought. That implies two things:

First, you can't change reality in a sense. How can you change your past thoughts? That's impossible. You only can create anew. Why is this difference important? Because it means that your now moment has NO relationship to the next moment whatsoever! Continuity of time and space is an illusion. You only create it that way, because you have the belief that reality works that way. But what has happened in the past has no relationship to what is happening now. Only you make the relationship. If you could forget what was, it wouldn't affect your manifestation in any way.

Second, you have to practice a thought, so that it can become your reality. You may say "But there was this one manifestation of mine. I thought it once and there it was". Yes, and I'm sure you hadn't any beliefs around that subject before. If you have never thought about something before, you have no beliefs around it and therefore when you think a thought about that thing, there is no contradicting energy and it can come fast. It's like building a house. If you have an empy property, you can immediately start building a house and you see results quickly. If there is already a rotten house on the property, it takes more time, because you first have to demolish it before you can build the new one. It's the same with every manifestation. You have practiced thoughts like "He left me for good. He has this other girl. The breakup was so nasty, how can he ever love me again? It feels impossible". That's your reality and this old thought house is really stable, because you thought it in existence over and over again. How can you think "He is mine" once and look, if your reality has already changed? LoA doesn't work that way. You have to be consistent with it and don't look for evidence, because the moment you look at your reality, you are back stabilizing the old house.

If there is anything you should take with you from this post, then it is that your thoughts and your reality are quite similar. That means that your thoughts are real, too. They are not less real than your reality, only less practiced. But the most important thing is that you can't change your now reality, but you can change your thoughts NOW and by doing that change your future. Don't give reality so much importance. What is really important is what you think now and now and now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/22/2016 2:05 pm  #2

Re: There is no difference between your reality and your thoughts

You posts are so inspiring and I really enjoyed reading this. This is so true.
​You're amazing

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/22/2016 3:02 pm  #3

jensherratt wrote:

You posts are so inspiring and I really enjoyed reading this. This is so true.
​You're amazing

Thank you so much.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/22/2016 11:09 pm  #4

Thank you shansi all of your posts are very helpful 😜

10/23/2016 12:34 am  #5

Amazing viel dank dear <3

10/23/2016 5:01 pm  #6

Thank you!!!!Β 

10/24/2016 4:30 am  #7

I was thinking about this.Thak yaaa!

10/27/2016 1:29 am  #8

This is so amazing.....the example of a old rotten house is so apt!!!! Sanshi u are superb!!! Just loved the post, reading over and Over!

10/27/2016 2:56 pm  #9

Wonderful, yes, ignore the 'what is' and just keep building the new!

Love is all

10/27/2016 10:31 pm  #10

I agree so much with that!! it is SO important to change our beliefs and all the negative thoughts packed up in the subconscious first!Β 

Affirmations really helped me with that ! I pick one sentence per day and say it around 100 times. Β 

Board footera