Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2016 3:42 pm  #1

Something I've learnt

​I've always been fascinated about dreams and how and why we have them and I have done a lot research over the past few days and I've learnt some really interesting stuff.

​Whether you choose to believe this or not it's up to you but I believe it so I will share it

​When you go to bed thinking about what you want to dream about, you don't actually have that dream that night. This doesn't mean you'll never have that dream though.
​If you dream about your ex this could mean that they're are either dreaming about OR that they do indeed miss you or have been thinking about you. Sometimes you meet someone and you literally can't stop thinking about them. Some people you can stop thinking about but sometimes you meet people you just can't stop thinking about. This means that they are also thinking about you. If you dream about this person, chances are that they've been dreaming about you and they also miss you. Like I said. Also you may have more than one dream and that particular person. So if you dream about your ex more than once then that is a high chance they miss you in reality.

​If you dream about someone you don't know, this means that you will meet that person at some point in the future. This could be the next day or in 20 years. This HAS actually happened to me. I'm really good at remembering dreams (not all of them but a lot of them) I remember when I was about 17 I dreamt I was in a car that wouldn't turn right. I was trying to steer the car and it just wasn't going the way I wanted to. Someone was sat in the back seat and they were reading instructions on how to learn how to drive. This person was older than me and they were quite tall and thin and very patronizing and bolshie. Believe it or not but I did actually meet that person years later. They were my boss. The experience in the dream obviously didn't happen but that person who I didn't know at the time was someone I met years later. And my boss was a patronizing git. So if you see someone in a dream who you don't know in reality, you will meet that person sooner or later in real life.

​Sometimes you might have the same dream twice or one very similar to it again and again. For example, I once had a dream where I was in a white room which had nothing in it apart from white stairs and at the top of stairs was a red door. I started to walk up the stairs to get to the door but they became very steep and eventually turned into a slope and I couldn't walk any further. I had this dream a second time and I got further up the stairs but still couldn't reach this door. A dream like this is telling me that I'm trying to achieve something in my life and I keep failing but I shouldn't give up. Although I can't reach my goal because something is holding me back, I have got keep trying. Another dream like this I've had twice is when I'm in this spiral like tunnel and I can see light. There is someone I knew from school also in this tunnel but whenever I call out to him, he can't hear me. He starts to run towards this and so do I but I can't catch up with him and neither of us can reach this light, it's getting further and further away and no matter how fast I run I just can't catch up with him and I'm screaming out his name but he doesn't know I'm there. This could mean I'm trying to tell him something but he's getting the message or doesn't want to hear me out and the light is getting further away because in order to get to light, I need to catch up with him first and to do that he needs to acknowledge that I'm trying to reach out to him. Now this person was a very good friend of mine and when I told him about this dream and the fact the I've had it more than once, neither of us could work out what it is I'm trying to say to him but maybe something will happen in the future in which I will need his help or he will need mine.

​I've heard about lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is where you know you're dreaming but I've not worked out how to have a lucid dream and I'm not sure I want to.

​By the way, if you dream that you have died, this doesn't mean you will die. I have died several times in dreams and I am still here to tell the tale

​If you dream about someone you know who has died this could mean they are trying to send you message to comfort you, warn you about something or give you guidance. I remember dreaming about my Great Nan - who I never met and in this particular dream, I'd gone round her house and she told me that someone I knew would make a departure. Anyway, completely ignoring this dream as I thought nothing of it at the time, about a year later someone I worked with and got on really well with told me they were leaving the job to go travelling. I instantly remembered this dream. That person hasn't come back from their travels and I've lost all contact with them.

​What I'm trying to say is I strongly believe that dreams can have a hidden message. What you believe is up to you but I thought I'd post this and see what others think of it.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

10/21/2016 3:55 pm  #2

Re: Something I've learnt

Amazing, thank you! ☺️

10/21/2016 4:40 pm  #3

Oh, amazing, thank you  

10/21/2016 8:51 pm  #4

These past two days I have dreamt about my ex. I have not had a dream of him since before our breakup which was mid June and when I woke up after my dream last night I knew it wasn't a coincidence..

Thank you for positing this! It really made my heart smile, thank you.

10/21/2016 9:57 pm  #5

Thank you for this information.

I had a dream of my love and he told me in my dream that he's getting married in December. I woke up feeling worried.

Can this kind of dream affect the reality I'm creating?

Thank you.

10/22/2016 1:04 pm  #6

RyleAlexa wrote:

Thank you for this information.

I had a dream of my love and he told me in my dream that he's getting married in December. I woke up feeling worried.

Can this kind of dream affect the reality I'm creating?

Thank you.

​It doesn't matter if the dream was good or bad, the fact that you dreamt about them is a positive. You can't help what you dream about. But if it was bad, don't worry. Just be positive

10/22/2016 1:05 pm  #7

V103 wrote:

These past two days I have dreamt about my ex. I have not had a dream of him since before our breakup which was mid June and when I woke up after my dream last night I knew it wasn't a coincidence..

Thank you for positing this! It really made my heart smile, thank you.

​I don't believe in coincidences. There's no such thing haha

10/22/2016 1:06 pm  #8

Kavik wrote:

Oh, amazing, thank you  

Thank you for reading and replying

10/22/2016 1:06 pm  #9

happyhan20 wrote:

Amazing, thank you! ☺️

​Thank you Your response means a lot to me

3/11/2017 9:43 am  #10

I'm bumping this as I had an amazing dream last night of my guy. I love what Jen says at the start of this thread, I'm inclined to think that it's true. What do you guys think?

Board footera