Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2016 11:55 pm  #31

Re: RS - About RS

AceWay123 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Yes of course, at the same time, it will keep you aligned with what you want.

You can even have a conversation with her, and tell her how much she means to you and see her say the same thing back.

Anything that provokes the feeling of love will work, you can also kiss and make out a little bit, just try keep the love higher.

Wow, great! Please, one more question, may I? When I do this (visualizing going to sleep with her in a loving way), does she feel it at the same time, even if she is sleeping or making out with someone else at that time? How's it? Is it possible that she starts to think about me or even miss me while she's doing "things" with others?

No problem❤

And RS is an influence via Subconscious.

When you do it, it creates a connection, when that connection gets stronger and stronger that's when they feel your love and think of you, regardless of who they are with or what they are going through.

It doesn't matter what things they're doing, after those things they finish doing, or even during it, they will feel your love, the real love that you do with good intentions.

If you have any more questions, please private message me.

Hope this helped still❤

Thank you, Ace! This helps a lot! 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

1/11/2017 10:54 am  #32

Just wondering, how long does it take to see results or receive a message?

Also, How can I stop having negative thoughts, I kinda nip them in the bud when they come but will that ruin everything as soon as I have a bad thought? 

1/11/2017 10:58 am  #33

Meg2222 wrote:

Also, How can I stop having negative thoughts, I kinda nip them in the bud when they come but will that ruin everything as soon as I have a bad thought? 

There isn't a set time.  It can happen instantly, days later etc.  It really depends on you.

Negative thoughts don't instantly ruin everything.  If you're catching yourself, re-thinking the thoughts etc - you should be fine.

The Universe is your playground.

1/11/2017 3:47 pm  #34

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

There isn't a set time.  It can happen instantly, days later etc.  It really depends on you.

Negative thoughts don't instantly ruin everything.  If you're catching yourself, re-thinking the thoughts etc - you should be fine.

Completely correct Avaelle.

One negative thought can not randomly create without any actions, without any beliefs and definitely its something you won't work for so it cant create unless naturally, the way life is, does it on its own but it won't be as bad as you are thinking, because if you are not going to that direction, its unatural for life to randomly create something to bad. A thought is a thought, dont be scared or anything. It won't do anything unless you take it further.

The best thing to do with negative thoughts is understand that its good to be aware of those negative thoughts... Because they show you what actions can cause those problems... So if you know what actions cause those problems, you can avoid them. Once you do that, simply let it go. Say to yourself, "yes it can happen but its unlikely because thats not what im working for, its not needed but yeah im proud to be aware of the actions so i can avoid them".

The results to see for the message depends on you and also the other person. The resistance can be long or short on the other person but at the end, they give up the resistance. My advice would be to send more love and less sexual feelings. Do give sexual feelings but give love more.

Sexual feelings can make them miss you like a fantasy way, but Love can really make them miss you with the knowlege that you were always the one for them and that your love was real.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/08/2017 1:43 am  #35

I just wanted to bump this because there's so much useful info in here..

Thanks Ace and everyone else!!

2/08/2017 6:55 am  #36

AceWay123 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Completely correct Avaelle.

One negative thought can not randomly create without any actions, without any beliefs and definitely its something you won't work for so it cant create unless naturally, the way life is, does it on its own but it won't be as bad as you are thinking, because if you are not going to that direction, its unatural for life to randomly create something to bad. A thought is a thought, dont be scared or anything. It won't do anything unless you take it further.

The best thing to do with negative thoughts is understand that its good to be aware of those negative thoughts... Because they show you what actions can cause those problems... So if you know what actions cause those problems, you can avoid them. Once you do that, simply let it go. Say to yourself, "yes it can happen but its unlikely because thats not what im working for, its not needed but yeah im proud to be aware of the actions so i can avoid them".

The results to see for the message depends on you and also the other person. The resistance can be long or short on the other person but at the end, they give up the resistance. My advice would be to send more love and less sexual feelings. Do give sexual feelings but give love more.

Sexual feelings can make them miss you like a fantasy way, but Love can really make them miss you with the knowlege that you were always the one for them and that your love was real.

Apology for long note..I need help here..Some unique thing happened today..I have been radiating lots of unconditional love as well sexual feelers to my Ex for a fee weeks now. He has been in touch with me over WA and emails in regular gaps and it showed results too in last 1 month. But yesterday he suddenly blocked me from seeing his profile on linked in..We are not connected on linked in because of privacy issues from our family members. But we both always used to see each other's profile regularly. I used to see more often as that is the only way to see his photo, his writings and posts etc. same for him.. But yesterday he suddenly blocked me from seeing his profile. I checked with him on email if he blocked me and he said he did because he felt he cant do much with me due to is own personal issues and i am wasting my time and happiness for him. i deserve happiness which i am holding because of him.  

I know i broke the rule of the game by literally arguing,pleading and showing/affirming my love to him and said this is the only way i can stay with him in silence, support him in his work, and most importantly see his photo as there is no other way to see him.. He is US and i am in Asia. His only stand was i am wasting my time and happiness for him and HE IS NOT WORTH IT..So after 2 hrs and 16 email exchanges, he said OK, I unblock u. He did unblock me. 

When i woke up, i realised i perhaps made the mistake by showing insecurity or fear and irritated him further. almost wanted to write him sorry..But to my surprise, i saw another email from him regarding his start up and work( we always worked together on his start up plan) and asking for some guidance. But at the same time, he has removed his "last seen " from WA ( i can still see profile pic). 

what do i read or infer out of this behaviour.. Is it the sign of RS working ? Is he getting attracted back but still in denial mode? Can some one guide me here..Really need some help...

3/19/2017 12:19 pm  #37

Sometimes I struggle to actually feel the touch. I'm visualizing but can't feel it, why's this?

9/04/2017 6:30 am  #38

jensherratt wrote:

​Love this post. Remote seduction is amazing. Try reverse RS too. I've had success with that and it feels amazing

What is reverse RS?

9/04/2017 6:33 am  #39

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

I try to do the same when a negative thought pops into my mind. I say "that's not true" or "get out of here" especially when it is of a third party.

9/05/2017 5:25 am  #40

AceWay123 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I'll try using RS without the sexual aspect, although I felt connected to him, I don't really want him back in my life if it's only for sexual reasons. I guess I'll work up to the sexual aspect. 

Having a bit of seducing is fine since that's the whole point of RS. Just keep the love higher than seduction. Good luck❤ know that its working, because without a doubt, it really is.

I have been doing PW and visualizing him apologizing to me and saying I love you, I made a mistake, etc. should I change it as if we are together now? What about the whisper technique? Is that more for seeds to get played in his head like "you miss Amy so much and love her with all of your heart"?

Board footera