Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 4:35 am  #1

feeling of fainting during RS sessions ?

Hello everybody !Β 
little background story : I've been using RS for many, many years now to attract specific people into my life. Mostly I work with Wendi's mp3 or a mixture version of the Magic Touch technique with other techniques I found here and there. I love RS and it has given me amazing results throughout the years.Β 

Now here's what's freaking me a little out during RS'ing my new guy. As I mentioned in another thread I feel that we are already connected somehow. Like, he's 'the one' for me. He is actually the person I manifested into my life. All I ever wanted combined in one person. I don't know whether this may be a reason for the 'problem' , but sometimes when I use RS on him I get the feeling of almost fainting. You know the feeling of losing control of your conscious state of mind ? Like you didn't eat all day and suddenly you see all black and are about to fall down? That's how I feel sometimes during the RS sessions. It causes me to stop, open my eyes and start all over again. I know that achieving the theta state might be amazing during a RS session, but I never had physical errors like this before which is kind of scary.Β 

Did anyone experience something like this before ? What could this be ?Β 

Thanks in advance !
SunflowerΒ 

Β 

10/30/2016 5:04 am  #2

Re: feeling of fainting during RS sessions ?

Hi Sunflower
I don't have experience with RS so I can't say that this happened to me, but I do meditate from time to time and I have experienced something similar when I was in a very deep state of meditation so I think you shouldn't stop when this happens but just stay in that state and try to embrace it.
But I'm glad you had great results with RS in the past Keep going! And I'll also give it a try.

By the way, your name and profile picture just made my day because about an hour ago I was like, I'd love to see a sunflower today and totally forgot about it and now I just realised it happened

have a beautiful day

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
-Β Paulo Coelho

Board footera