Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 1:07 pm  #1

What story are you telling today?

I'm on my journey for a while now and I gathered some experience what is working for me and what isn't. I watched people on their journeys and saw which people had success and which hadn't. I always wondered why so few people had success in attracting back an ex. I mean, this forum has 664 members right now and I would say not even 10 percent posted their success story here. Not such a convincing success rate. My old me would say that there is a natural possibility to get back together with someone and that this less than 10 percent are the lucky ones. I'm sure one or the other of you know this thoughts and you try to put them aside everytime they show up, but they come up over and over again.

So, why is it that nearly no one has success with it? Simple, because nearly no one (and I mean it!) really follows the rules of LoA. Well, you cannot really NOT follow the rules of LoA, because you can't stop thinking, but what I mean by that is that you don't do what is necessary to get what you want. Let me tell you, it's not that LoA isn't real. It's not that it isn't working for you. It's not that the Universe set the timer for you and your love being back together to the year 2045. It's not that it just isn't meant to be (there isn't anything like that). It's not that your love don't want to be with you. It's you and you alone who is creating that experience. It doesn't matter what they say, where they are, if you have contact or not, if you see a way to contact them or not, if they are with someone else, if they are married. The only thing that makes it matter is your attention to it. I say that again: It doesn't matter how the situation looks like. The only thing that matters is if you give it your attention or not. And here comes the very reason why you all aren't happily together with the one you love. Nearly every post here is focused on the unwanted reality. That's understandable, because you were focused all your life on your "reality". You got quite good in observing it, sorting it into postive and negative, talking with friends about it and making plans to take action to change it. There is so much to learn and do, when you are new to LoA, observing thoughts, observing feelings and understanding all of this, but you have to understand that while you are talking about what you don't want, the wanted end of this thing can't come to you.

You are an infinitely powerful creator and when they say that you can create ANYTHING you want they really mean it. There is no BUT. Anything includes every thing. Not only the car, the old or new boyfriend, the money. Would you like to eat more and lose weight? Would you like to fly to the moon or other planets? Do you want to fly without the help of any devices? It's all possible. Getting back your love is sooo small compared to all that is possible. You don't have to stretch your beliefs too far. But you have to drop your old stories that aren't serving you. Every thought you think has creative power. What do you create now and now and now? It's not that you visualise what you want for 10 minutes and the rest of the day you aren't creating. You are always creating, always! When you think "I have to press that button to turn the TV on" that's a story you are telling yourself. You may say that it's the truth, but it's only the truth, because you believe in it. You may say that it's the truth that your love isn't talking to you and it's the same here. When you stop believing in your old story, your old story can't longer exist. The world isn't independent of you. The world IS you. You are not in the world. The world is in you. There is no reality. It's all just in your head. Your love is in your head. You gave them free will by believing that they have and now you are discussing, if it's okay to attract someone back, because they have free will. Kinda funny, don't you think? You can believe whatever you want of course and every belief is a valid belief. Your reality will always reflect back what you believe, simply because it's the reflection of your consciousness. Reality IS your beliefs and nothing more.

When you can internalize this and stop creating what you don't want by following your old thought paths, you got it. You won't only get your love back, but everything else you want and so much more. You will grow with light speed and your desires will, as well. You will know that you can have it all. You will know that there are no boundaries and you will finally live life the way you intended to do, when you came here. It's all in your hands. Take your power back and start to create what you want.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/17/2016 1:46 pm  #2

Re: What story are you telling today?

Thank you shashi!πŸ˜† I have learned so much from you. I am so open to knowing and learning so much more about loa and everything you are saying makes complete sense! Your posts truly bring me up and make me feel how powerful i really am. I am smiling as i am writing this because I am creating my reality and i choose happinessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/17/2016 1:48 pm  #3

This is amazing!! I posted my success story ​ I stuck around though to help others. I think some people attract back their ex and then ditch this forum because they think they don't need it anymore. They're not interested in helping others. But I am This post is very amazing Thank you for sharing it

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/17/2016 2:19 pm  #4

Awesome post Sanshi, I love the way you write.
I will make sure to re-read it because it eases me

10/17/2016 9:05 pm  #5

No more negative thoughts no more focus on things you don't want.Β 
FINITO.Β 

10/18/2016 1:18 am  #6

Superb writing Sanshi....Ur words have such healing power,,,,,LOA has transformed many lives but still sometimes we forget teh law and focus on the lack....thats what brings us back to the square one....You are right hardly we find success stories and keep wondering why why why.....its a process which will take time but its already created somewhere...the more we focus on what we have is what we get....I reay a book called "u can heal your life" its awesome and says exactly the same thing! Very powerful post Sanshi.....keep it up!!

10/18/2016 7:14 am  #7

LOVE this so much. Sanshi at her bestπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’–

10/18/2016 9:44 am  #8

Wooww, this is amazing what a great post, i love thissss thank you sanshiiii. Definitelt i will read it again and again more than 100 times. When i'm reading this i can feel the power that i have within my self. Today I PROMIZE all of you that i will submit my success story immediately,because i know now she is mine. Exactly i will do it and THANK YOU again for your post. Love you all πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Last edited by 8number1111 (10/18/2016 9:45 am)

10/18/2016 11:25 am  #9

Thank you sanshi, you're right, your posts are amazing Β 

10/18/2016 11:55 am  #10

I absolutely love this post. So real, so true, so enlightening. It's very hard to understand that the current reality is just a reflection of our past thoughts. It can be so frustrating which is the reason why most of us just drown in the sorrow of negativity after seeing our significant other with a different person, liking others photos on social media etc. Been there, done that.
My advice is to stay away from that. I dont even log in to my social media accounts anymore - if I see sth there. Create a healthy environment inside your mind where all that you wish for is already achieved. Why stay "here" with all the garbage around us when we already have what we want inside our mind? Just go there have a good time love live laugh and dont stress about when it's going to happen "for real". It already is on the way <3

Board footera