Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 11:14 am  #1

Scripting AND Manifestation

On 13th november , 2016 i got a call from kshitij (my bf) that he want to meet me the next morning . He said on call that he really "misses me and wants to meet me and whats me back ". So we decide to meet at kailash colony metro station . Next morning i wake up and brush my teeth and take bath , then i have my breakfast . I wear ethnic indian attire which is purple colour (his favourite) and do the make up . I put on red organic lipstick so that when he kisses me the lipstick doesn't make him sick . Β 

Β  Β  Β After i get ready i leave home at 11 am and reach station at 11:10 am and stand on the platform waiting for kshitij . Finally he arrives out of metro and he come towards me smiling and hugs me tightly and carry me high while doing so.everyone is watching us. I really love that feeling to be back in his arms . He whispers in my ears that he's sorry for what he said and did , and how madly he missed me , and has realised that he cant live without me . I say just forget what happened . Β 

Β  Β  Β So we move down to station concourse and take rikshaw and head towards m block market . While we commute in rikshaw he wraps around his arms on my shoulders and kisses my neck and cheeks . He say " i really missed your soft skin" and i look at him and give a smile . He looks into my eyes and say "i love you " and i say "i love you too' . We reach that market and go inside dunkin donuts , there i tell him to order donuts and dunkinchino moca drink. while hes getting it i take a seat and look at him waiting for the order . He looks really cute as usual ( tall, dark and handsome ). Finally he gets the order and we both are totally alone there .we look at each other smile and feel butterfly in our stomach. he feeds me donut with his hands and i take a small bite . i ask him to try that drink which is my favourite there.. he liked it . we talk and laugh for hours there .

Β  Β  Then he asks me to visit his aunt where his mother and father are waiting to meet me . I get really excited for that . so we both take ricksaw again and go back to KC metro station , we take metro towards ITO and get off on C Sec. metro station , from there we take another metro towards jahangirpuri station . and as we're in station i hold him from his waist and lay my head on his chest . he put his arms around my waist and kiss on my head . finally gtb nagar station comes and we get down there . from there we take electronic rickshaw and head towards hardev nagar gali no.4 . we finally reach his aunt's house . his uncle opens the door and welcomes us both and his aunt , mom and dad are sitting in the living room waiting for us. his aunt hug me and say to both of us that she's finally happy to see us together . i kind off blush infront of his parents . his mother says that " she really likes me " .We all have lunch together at 3pm .I even meet his cousin sister aditi there who's a sweetheart . Finally he accompany me to gtb nagar metro station at evening 5 pm . we sit at metro station stair case and there he once again appologise for the breakup and the harsh words he said . and he tells me how much he missed me and how much he loves me . he says he's really happy to have me back in his life . i say i love you too and im always besides u . so i finally say good bye to him and head towards my home.. he tells me to call him when i reach home safe and sound .i agree withe it we wave our hands and say bye to each other with heavy hearts and a smile to hide it . and i take metro and go back.

Last edited by JasmineRana (10/18/2016 4:14 am)

10/29/2016 6:44 pm  #2

Re: Scripting AND Manifestation

​Aww this is really sweet Sending you love and light x

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/30/2016 12:41 am  #3

Thank you Jens Herratt Β 
you're right :*Β 

10/30/2016 4:32 pm  #4

Congratulations!!!!

Board footera