Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2016 8:56 pm  #1

Mudra for manifestation

I found this mudra that i want to share with you
I manifested my love by day 14, you gotta try it out!!!
https://es.pinterest.com/pin/285837907579527458/
"to make a desire stronger, close your eyes and ask it with strenght and enthusiasm (it must come from your heart), visualize yourself acomplishing it, while you hold the mudra position for 1 minute, two times a day, for 21 days. To make the mudra, take your thumb, index and middle finger together, while you fold the two other fingers on your plam. you can make this with one or two hands for best results.
good luck and lots of love!!!!!Β 
Β 

10/16/2016 9:09 pm  #2

Re: Mudra for manifestation

Ouhh i love it! This position is also used in reiki to help you feel the energy in your hands

Thank you!!

Last edited by Justine (10/16/2016 9:10 pm)

10/16/2016 10:28 pm  #3

I love it yes it is awesome. Thank you my friend 😊😜

10/18/2016 9:50 am  #4

Can you please explain the process more elaborately??

10/18/2016 10:08 am  #5

you need to make the mudra as in the picture, and visualize your desire for the time that it's stated above. you just need to take your three first fingers and then fold the other to, and start to imagine and feel.
mudras are Β hindu and buddhist hand positions based on preassure points that help with many things, and this one can help you to get what you want. as i did this mudra, i felt a deeper conection with my desire, and truly felt it growing through my whole body. i don't know if this was clearer, haha.Β 

10/20/2016 8:02 am  #6

I am a hindu brahmin! 😊

10/20/2016 8:04 am  #7

I am not getting the part ask it with strength and then visualize...
I mean everytime i sit for visualization i have to first ask? I mean "please reconcile me and ..... " and then visualize??
Or asking once for the first time ?

10/20/2016 9:16 am  #8

You are a brahmin?! Omg that's so awesome!!!!! I'm so happy of talking to you!!  I love your culture.You must have so much knowledge!
Back to the mudra. I think that either way you do it it's fine. It can work as a prayer asking to a god or just visualizing. What I did was just the visualization, I just focused on getting that warm and big feeling in my heart.
I read elsewhere that manifestations can be asked to a asscended master for guidance and this can help. But the main thing for this mudra is to feel.

10/20/2016 9:22 am  #9

Me too...Hindu BrahminπŸ˜ƒ

10/20/2016 2:05 pm  #10

Ha ha yeah @kalishiva

Same pinch @hopeandfaith

Board footera