Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2016 12:43 pm  #11

Re: GREAT NEWS!

Wow, congratulations! This is so lovely to read, I'm in a similar situation and trying to win my guy back. It's nice to know someone has succeeded, it gives me hope! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

10/13/2016 3:01 pm  #12

update: he told me last night he was having dreams about me. he would wake up sweating and missing me! thanks to a combination of rs and remote influence! Proof that it works!!! 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/13/2016 3:01 pm  #13

You have to believe guys, Have faith, THAT IS ALL IT TAKES!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/13/2016 3:04 pm  #14

Congrats!!! So happy for you 

10/13/2016 3:07 pm  #15

thank you!!!

10/14/2016 12:35 am  #16

You're welcome!! What is remote influence?

10/14/2016 8:47 am  #17

There is a book called mind power by Brian mack that explains it. But pretty much you are influencing the person on what to think. Putting thoughts in their head. Example for my love I told him he misses me. He is so deeply in love with me. I am the love of his life! Well he told me he would wake up in the middle of the night sweating and dreaming about me and missing me like crazy. Believe without a doubt that it works. It really does. I just love seeing everything play out knowing that i am responsible because of the energy i put out!! life is so amazing. When you accept that you have control maricles happen!

10/16/2016 11:09 am  #18

Wow that is so cool! Keep us updated on your success!  

10/16/2016 11:21 am  #19

Thanks for the support everyone. Currently he seems to be confused as to what he wants. I believe this to be because I am confused as well. I'm still struggling with forgiveness and letting go. He wanted to play a role in the lives of my children which are not his. I believe this to be because he wants to keep a tie to me.

I sent him away again. After all it had only been four days I still think i need more time to work on me as much as i want him in my life. I will attract him back to me when i am ready but for now im working on attracting forgiveness. Especially within myself. We have had a make up break up relationship and if i get him back now after such a short time the pattern won't stop. My doubts are still there! Please everyone realize your worth! I think he comes back so quickly because I truly let go. I put all the focus on me and you know when you focus on you it draws people in. You shine bright!!!! I am ok with all of this right now it is a beautiful feeling. I could have kept him as a friend but that would have made my vibration go down. When I have more time to myself i can create this version of him that i want to see. Even though he did tell me he kept waking up having bad dreams about me and missing me like crazy. It works. Have faith everyone and don't forget you put you first. You are number one. What you want matters!! I will keep everyone updated. He will be back;) lol. It really is that simple!

11/13/2016 6:55 pm  #20

What did you do to conjure this? in 3 DAYYYS??? haha! holy smokes! what did you do ??? I have been visualizing a few hours a day...what did you do?

Board footera