Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 3:45 pm  #1

GREAT NEWS!

Hey all you wonderful people! Guess what? Day 3 again and he messaged me! Someone who blocked me in every way and I got a message. Anything is possible! I am taking things slowly. We are not getting back together, but just talking about all of our mistakes. He is sorry for everything. He realizes all that he has done wrong. Now I get to set the pace! He is not even suggesting getting together, but he will be!!! I told all of you it is possible! Anything that you want can be done!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/12/2016 4:10 pm  #2

Re: GREAT NEWS!

Congratulations!!!!Β 

10/12/2016 4:16 pm  #3

thank you!! I def have a little ways to go! I want to work more on getting myself back, we haven't been split very long, we never are because I have an extreme amount of faith, and I need more time. I love that i can set the pace and still get what i want in the end!Β 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/12/2016 8:37 pm  #4

Waaaaa amazing <3

10/12/2016 9:08 pm  #5

Congratulations!
You seem to be a lady and I have a little suggestion for you, if I am allowed.
For the future try to really express what you feel and communicate in a clear way.
We men are different. We say what we mean and mean what we say. Most of the times we don't understand the clues women throw at us. You then think that we don't care, but we do, it's just difficult for us to get them.
I don't know your story but this suggestion is always valid.
Good job

"If it be long then wait, for it is sure and it will not be late."

10/12/2016 9:48 pm  #6

JoeGage wrote:

Congratulations!
You seem to be a lady and I have a little suggestion for you, if I am allowed.
For the future try to really express what you feel and communicate in a clear way.
We men are different. We say what we mean and mean what we say. Most of the times we don't understand the clues women throw at us. You then think that we don't care, but we do, it's just difficult for us to get them.
I don't know your story but this suggestion is always valid.
Good job

Haha I totally needed to hear that tonight. Thank you. Β 
Was exactly wondering how to communicate clearly what I want tonight haha
Β 

10/12/2016 10:06 pm  #7

Yes!! I am happy for your success!

10/13/2016 2:13 am  #8

That's awesome...happy to see this
Yes faith conquers everything!!!

10/13/2016 5:49 am  #9