Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 1:03 pm  #1

Step by step...

So, there is some progress in the comunication. He has been texting me since my bday. We never stopped talking since the break up but now he is more flexible, less rude, he even send me kisses. The other day I felt some sort of release, like he understood the past is gone and his anger or any bad feelings he was showing towards me are gone. The manifestations are working, slowly, step by step but concrete. I know he is back, it just a matter of perfect timing. Keeping my faith strong! πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

10/11/2016 4:04 pm  #2

Re: Step by step...

Brilliant, keep up the good work and divine timing will happen πŸ˜‡

10/11/2016 5:50 pm  #3

Thank you so much! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸ’—

10/12/2016 6:23 am  #4

I am in the same.phase as u...though we don't talk as much but have spoken on phone but as friends...thnx for the positive post
It's just a matter of divine timing..

10/13/2016 6:33 pm  #5

That is awesome! What are you doing to stay patient? Did he initiate contact or were you doing all the contacting first? Me and my ex text still but I have to initiate 95% of the time. She doesn't send kisses anymore and I'm afraid to because I don't want to push her away. How did you get to where you are?

10/13/2016 6:56 pm  #6

Positivity: that is wonderful news!!! Stay strong you got this!!!

Received: Do not be the one to initiate contact all the time! Take a few steps back and just enjoy life, or leave your phone in the car and have fun one day, I bet she will wonder what you are up to since she hasn't heard from you Visualize her coming to you! She will if you truly believe!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

Board footera