Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2016 7:27 am  #51

Re: THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU FAIL WITH LOA

Conordeman wrote:

A friend told me today she asked my ex if she ever saw a chance of us getting back together...she told my ex if she did that she should start thinking about it because none of us are getting any younger etc. Apparently my ex told her categorically that she didn't see us back together now or in the future. A part of me wanted to believe she said this because it's expected of her but a part of me was devastated. I'm not letting it get me down but I'd appreciate any thoughts....preferably positive ones πŸ™‚

See what you did here? You ALWAYS get what you expect. It can't be any other way. You attracted that, you can change it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/27/2016 7:35 am  #52

I'm confused. Part of me was devastated and part of me thought she only said I'd because she's expected to...what did I attract? Can you suggest how I should think about this or what I should do? This is the part of loa I find really hard.....

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

10/27/2016 9:32 am  #53

Conordeman wrote:

I'm confused. Part of me was devastated and part of me thought she only said I'd because she's expected to...what did I attract? Can you suggest how I should think about this or what I should do? This is the part of loa I find really hard.....

You attracted that information to you, because it's what you expect. I would suggest to not think about it at all and thinking about what you want instead. Feeling good and focusing on what you want is the only answer I have. It isn't that simple to implement it in every situation, but you have to start doing it to get better at it.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/27/2016 3:29 pm  #54

Thank you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™‚

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

Board footera